PDA

View Full Version : How Low Can You Get

trilander
3rd Nov 2006, 14:20
Just repoerted on ITV teletext that an OAP selling poppies in Sainsbury,s at Pitsea (Essex) has been mugged for his collection box.

Methinks an intro to a group of squaddies for the perpertrators is in order?

hobie
3rd Nov 2006, 15:00
there is a Police concept in Canada that's called "Bait Car" ...... essentially they leave a slightly modified car in area's that suffer from more than average car theft ..... along comes Mr. Bad guy and off he drives ....

then ....

doors lock .... re-inforced windows lock .... engine cuts out ..... etc etc ......

The "Bait"concept seem's entirely suitable for the subject of this thread ....

just a question of what you put in the collection Box .... :confused:

robdesbois
3rd Nov 2006, 15:08
Arm the OAPs who can then shoot the f:mad:kers into oblivion.

Truly sick people, I'm at a loss for words :(

C130 Techie
3rd Nov 2006, 16:57

Perhaps something particularly nasty that will do just enough damage to make them suffer for the rest of their worthless lives.

MadsDad
3rd Nov 2006, 17:19
From BBC News, Thusday 26th Oct:-

"A group of Bristol teenagers has been selling British Legion poppies unofficially before the appeal starts. The youths have been spotted in Long Ashton selling poppies door-to-door but not in aid of the Legion.
Real Legion collectors will have a box and the appropriate proof of identification and Legion permission.
Cliff Moss, chairman of the Royal British Legion for Long Ashton, said: "Our collectors are not so they must have acquired them from somewhere.""

ZOFO
3rd Nov 2006, 17:27

About a half pound of semtex to stop the thieving little f:mad: s

JagRigger
3rd Nov 2006, 19:07
And how many of the younger, and more capable of handing out a slap, subscribers to this group have sold poppies for the RBL?

I did, for 3 years. Funny thing, as a 30 something NCO in uniform I never had any agro.

Oh - and Pitsea is a hole anyway - I was brought up there, so it doesn't surprise me.

False Capture
3rd Nov 2006, 19:24
... and there I was hoping this thread contained some video footage of someone flying really low.:uhoh:

dartagnan
3rd Nov 2006, 19:33
poppies?

no thanks, I have already a dog!

old-timer
3rd Nov 2006, 22:45
Now that is way too low, they need to be persuaded to follow more honourable pursuits - obviously sub-humanoid types, suggest time-travel them to the Somme or present day travel to the mid-east for some enlightenment as to where they are mis-guided in such wicked pursuits- any offers as they need some serious 're-adjustment' I think.