PDA

View Full Version : ey and ek and silly qr questions!!!!

6ft1
3rd Nov 2006, 08:35
rite ppl, how is everybody? ive just joined this site, litterally mins ago! i was wondering if someone could tell me, what is it that ek realy look for in someone at interviews? cus ive been 2 five, and over the last year have kind of had enough! and as for etihad, on my first etemped i got 2 the final interview! hey something i realy want 2 know is, does anyone know if major airlines, or any as for that matter have mystery candidates at the selection day working undercover for the airline? and does ek and ey have that at there recruitment day? as for qr, they are weired, they short listed me 2 and a half years ago! lol and said they will be in touch wen they interview in the uk, fair enough! but then called early this year and asked if i could go to budapest for an interview!! like yeh sure, im from bhx,and budapest is in my back yard......... :confused: :confused:

ChocolatBabe
4th Nov 2006, 03:27
Hi! Brace yourself for the moderator's sarcastic reply coming up soon. :} You can find your (tons!) information by doing a search. :ok:

Bolty McBolt
4th Nov 2006, 05:01
Perhaps EK EY and QR were looking for good grammar :}

OzzieO
4th Nov 2006, 05:36

Not nice. Be nice to people especially new members.

6ft1
4th Nov 2006, 06:15

i have nothing more to say to you, except that my first impressions of you are that your a ****, and i dont like any kind of communication with knob eds!! so p*** off m8y.

TightSlot
4th Nov 2006, 08:17
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c57/TightSlot/Funnies-34.jpg

oneroam
4th Nov 2006, 08:18
Hey,

If you want any help then you had better think twice about what you are going to reply with, because comments like that are going to get you no where big time.

Maybe there was someone out there who was going to help you with your enquires but after reading your reply they thought better of it!!!

Think about things before you write, it does help!!!!