PDA

View Full Version : Ryan air

herschel mcleod
21st Oct 2006, 18:14
i have being flying is south africa for 18 months now and want to return home and i have ABOUT 1500 HOURS and 200 hours on light twins (baron/navo etc) can any one tell me what are the conversion req and the oppertunits at Ryan Air and Easy jet as well as requirements as well as any contat name sand numbers

BEagle
21st Oct 2006, 18:30
Even Ryanair require basic literacy, I think you'll find.

I do not endorse any goods or services described in any advertising which may have been included in this post without my agreement.

Jinkster
21st Oct 2006, 20:25
you'd be better off trying the interview and sponsorship forum rather than this one.

Thought i'd pass this info along before a moderator shoos you off :p

Amin
27th Oct 2006, 01:08
i have being flying is south africa for 18 months now and want to return home and i have ABOUT 1500 HOURS and 200 hours on light twins (baron/navo etc) can any one tell me what are the conversion req and the oppertunits at Ryan Air and Easy jet as well as requirements as well as any contat name sand numbers

Hello,

I belive you need to have a JAR Commercial License +Multi +IR and frozen ATPL. You need a 737 Type Rating too. But you can pay for it once you get hired. Check the website.
One of my friends didn't pass the interview with ryan air for 2 months ago.
Good luck:)