PDA

View Full Version : Falcon Aviation Services

maxeemum
28th Oct 2006, 09:21
Hi Pruners. Anyone have any info on FAS in the middle East. What contracts are they involved with and what is the coin in those parts.

Thanks in advance.

Max

:)

50cal
29th Oct 2006, 02:37
Have recently been in contact with FAS about job prospects. They are in partnership with Evergreen for a SAR contract in UAE. Sounds like a good gig. Applications are through Evergreen though FAS has more recently advertised for EC130/135 drivers directly. Was told many of the pilots have in excess of 10000hrs! Not sure about the $$$ situation.

maxeemum
29th Oct 2006, 21:37
Cheers 50cal

Anyone else in the region have the goss? PM if required, genuine enquiry!

Max

:ok:

topendtorque
31st Oct 2006, 12:06
Hi Pruners. Anyone have any info on FAS in the middle East. What contracts are they involved with and what is the coin in those parts.

Thanks in advance.

Max

Mango season in the North is it Max??????????? People do strange things up there those times.
A reliable source tells me of R22's almost involved in all out shooting range wars up there, east of the bitumen where they wear black hats.
one bloke caught with a mob of scrub bulls tied up, bullcatchers, the whole works, well over the boundary and when sprung said that the lead of his cows got away!!!!!!!??????????? a sullying experience I've heard.

another helicopter operator has a video circulating somewhere well east of there detailing some horrendous cowboy activity in the animal welfare area, yet others seem to be disputing who will be first in best dressed in the rustling stakes on one very well known operators home turf.

Yessir seems like a real entertaining mango season for sure.

Rotor Driver
31st Oct 2006, 23:13
I heard that Cal was the Chief Pilot or DO. IF so should be a good outfit. Worked for Cal several years ago at ADA and he is good to work for.

munchkins
11th Nov 2006, 05:32
I heard that Cal was the Chief Pilot or DO. IF so should be a good outfit. Worked for Cal several years ago at ADA and he is good to work for.
I too worked for Cal at ADA years ago. He's a great guy, a very good pilot and was good at his job as the CP. He and Mike B made an excellent team au contraire to the current one.

FAS have Cal on board at their Ops Mgr., Phil M as their GM, Rohan S, and Kelly B in charge of engineering, Steve McC Tech Services, Peter H in avionics and Jason M in Quality. Six out of the seven are ex ADA employees, need I say more? Looks like FAS is a breath of fresh air in the Middle East.

Salusa
13th Nov 2006, 16:16
Bloody Ozzie mafia on the engineering I see:)

Joking aside, top class team. Rohan S was probably the best CE ADA ever had, though Ross E would be equal IMHO.

Capt Benetton
16th Mar 2007, 09:18
Heard an interesting rumour the other day, that Falcon is recruiting for the SAR contract in the UAE.

Any word on who/what they are after?:confused:

NRDK
16th Mar 2007, 09:36
A bit more on Falcon Aviation & UAE operations with this linkhttp://www.dubaihelishow.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=5

Seems that it is between Falcon & Evergreen to provide the manning etc

EC135CAPTAIN
14th May 2008, 09:14
Hi

Now they are Hiring pilots and copilots, any info aout this company?

http://www.falconaviation.ae/

chopski
19th May 2008, 02:16
Hi,

Any Info on the hour requirements for coeys and captain? Ball park salary?
Roster permanent or touring? Living accom?

Nothing on their website about these things.

Thanks for any info.

ppheli
19th May 2008, 05:24
Rotorhub.com recently reported Falcon taking delivery of two new 412EPs

bayou06
18th Apr 2009, 04:18
Anyone have any insight with FAS? Pay, benefits, conditions? They are advertising for PICs & SICs on JSfirm. TIA.

Bayou06

LUKEOFTHESKIES
8th Jun 2009, 21:55
if you want to be treated as a third class citizen maybe this is your company...the worst management, treatent and operation i have ever seen

Canadian Rotorhead
9th Jun 2009, 00:45
Well, "luke"

In that part of the globe you ARE a third class citizen.

Suck it up buttercup! An old friend of mine is there doing his best to organise the day to day operations. There are options, pursue them and good luck.

RH

Ned-Air2Air
9th Jun 2009, 00:45
Lukeoftheskies,

What a load of $hite. FAS is actually one of the better run companies in the Middle East and now that the Egyptian beancounter has gone and Salem and Phil are running the show again, its back to onwards and upwards. They have great machinery and if you class Phil, Cal Freyer, Rohan, AJ, Salem etc as bad management then you are nuts.

Lets see, brand new 412s, Hermes EC135, Grands etc, yeah real ****ty equipment isnt it.

Bayou - if you want some email contacts of guys still working for them drop me a PM and will pass on details.

Ned

spinwing
9th Jun 2009, 01:36
Mmmmm ...

...... brand new 412s,

Ned ... might I be allowed to ammend part of your post ...

..... "brand new AIR CONDITIONED 412s" ....

The rest of your post very accurate!

Cheers

paco
9th Jun 2009, 03:41
"Heard an interesting rumour the other day, that Falcon is recruiting for the SAR contract in the UAE"

Try oil. ;)

phil

Ned-Air2Air
9th Jun 2009, 03:49
Phil - Check the date on the post you quoted - 2007 :ok::ok:

LUKEOFTHESKIES
9th Jun 2009, 07:31
buddy...the way FAS treats pple is the worst, talking about fixed wing operation from flight deck to flight attendants,
more than happy to give you juicy details...

Senior Pilot
9th Jun 2009, 07:44
talking about fixed wing operation from flight deck to flight attendants

This is Rotorheads: any information pertinent to helicopters much appreciated, but fixed wing... no thanks ;)

paco
9th Jun 2009, 09:54
Oops - thanks, Ned - to early in the morning - but there are still stirrings down there!

phil

spinwing
9th Jun 2009, 11:58
Mmmmm ...

Well Falcon are undergoing a massive expansion in their flight ops and this may lead to some instability in the short term ... having said that most of their management team have all worked together before and should be able to survive that well .... time will of course tell!

pookie1
10th Jun 2009, 16:01
Would anyone be willing to give an idea of what one could expect to earn at Falcon and the position with housing there?

the delaminator
10th Jun 2009, 16:26
Sure.

Cal Fryer would. Phone him up.

Falcon Aviation (http://www.falconaviation.ae/contactus.php)

pookie1
10th Jun 2009, 16:43
Thanks, much appreciated!

edwardcollins
8th Aug 2009, 07:24
I hear folks are not very happy there...a lot of things going on...change in working conditions, change in pay, especially helicopter pilots..... probably only a matter of time....

fluffy5
9th Aug 2009, 14:30
Depends on qualifications, FAA ATPL or equivalent. On the VIP circuit the pilots on 109 get a good gig, start at 35 to 40,ooo aed a month, housing must be around 120 to 150 a year. A guy I know says the rosta is ok, op's call him when he is needed 24 to 48 hours, which is amazing in the part of the world. Yet I don't know about the offshore op's as they are just covering for ada's work at the moment.
There are always reshuffle's people to blame, blame shifted, the shamefull disgrace of someone's incompetence. The local's save face and sack an ex pat. The joys of working out here.:ugh:

edwardcollins
10th Aug 2009, 07:25
talked to some folks yesterday...the place is ready to collapse...

IntheTin
10th Aug 2009, 07:31
Really! Four guys from GHC have been employed there over the last two weeks. Interesting stuff...:hmm:

spinwing
10th Aug 2009, 13:25
Mmmmm ...

"IntheTin" .....

You should see the contract that those new hires have signed with "GreyStone".

Talk about horrific ... IT IS A RIP OFF OF THE FIRST ORDER! you would have to be really hard up to even contemplate such a thing .... it is a "shocker" and I would suggest that those certain pilots if they have signed same it is because they could not find employment anywhere else. ..... perhaps they were "forced" to leave GHC for whatever reason ....

Pity is that while that organisation is the recruiting agent for FAS I believe they will not be able to get good people.
:E

MTLAME
10th Aug 2009, 15:11
Hello,

I'm currently thinking of applying for a job there as a technician. I must say that the few recent posts here are giving me second thoughts. What is GHC? People have been telling me good things about this outfit so i'm just wondering what is changing. You can send me a private message if you don't want to say in public.

Thanks

IntheTin
10th Aug 2009, 15:41
Spinwing,

No they certainly wasn't asked to leave, I know that for sure. Three of them are Co-pilots and one Captain.
The Co's have been offered a fair bit more financially than they make at GHC (Gulf Helicopter Company, MTLAME) so off they wander to FAS.
I'm not in the know as far was what contracts they have been offered but money is certainly the incentive as far as I can tell.
As always time will tell although personally I'm not sure the grass is greener maybe a bit more like the dust is dustier!! :}

noblades
10th Aug 2009, 16:01
Spinwing

"Talk about horrific ... IT IS A RIP OFF OF THE FIRST ORDER! you would have to be really hard up to even contemplate such a thing"

Can you elaborate? I was under the impression that ignoring the financial remuneration issues that it was much of a muchness which operator you flew for in the region? maybe I ve been misinformed?

I would appreciate if your opinion is an informed one that you can forewarn. This is a genuine request.

Many thanks
NB

edwardcollins
12th Aug 2009, 06:39
You can send me a private message and I will give you detailed and elaborated information...the place is going to explode, I would say pretty soon... Looks like Greystone has been hired to come in and clean house from the top down.....

Freestream
14th Aug 2009, 12:44
You need to check if FAS is now covered under the ministry of labour or still operating under the HH's private office, because if the later is still the case those contracts are not worth the paper they are printed on trust me on that.

Epiphany
14th Aug 2009, 15:53
Contracts? in the UAE? All I got was a flight ticket and a visa. There was mention of a payrise and new accommodation......:rolleyes:

spinwing
14th Aug 2009, 16:14
Mmmm ....

Piphy ....

Contracts have always been required in the UAE .... don't think a Work Visa will be issued without one .....

Freestream ...

I believe what you say would be correct .... under 'normal' circumstances!

:eek:

Ned-Air2Air
14th Aug 2009, 19:18
Seems that the Greystone idea was actually something from HH's office and the guys on the floor ie: Phil, AJ, Salem etc just have to live with it.

Feel sorry for the good guys there trying to put up with all the bull**** and crap from HHs office. But like some of you have said, it is the Middle East isnt it.

edwardcollins
14th Aug 2009, 20:21
Now you know...and not to mention NH...and AM

Freestream
15th Aug 2009, 12:39
The bull**** and crap does not only come from HH's office but also from within the ranks?? You will probably find this is of their own doing :oh:

spinwing
15th Aug 2009, 13:53
WHAT .....

.... Moaning and dissatisfaction from the ranks ..... that'd be a bit unusual wouldn't it?

;)

fluffy5
16th Aug 2009, 00:57
Ouch, Don't get me started on employment contracts.
This is for the guys that are not in the UAE.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LABOUR CARD AND NOT WITH A PRIVATE COMPANY.
THAT IS 90% OF HELICOPTER OPERATIONS IS STATE OWNED OR MILITARY CONTRACTS. YOU WILL BE GIVEN A CONTARCT THAT WILL FOLLOW THE PRIVATE SECTOR'S IN SOME FORM TO ATTRACT THE PILOTS.
YET IF THE EMPLOYER BREAKS THE CONTRACT YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS AT ALL, EVEN IF YOU HAVE PROOF. I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN FOR THOSE THAT DID NOT HEAR, EVEN IF YOU HAD WRITTEN PROOF, LASER EMBLAZONED ON YOUR A#R#E, WITH THE SIGNED APPROVAL FROM THE hr MANAGER, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING AT ALL.
I know certain pilots that have left on bad terms and then arrested at the airport until at such times they say how very sorry they are for being sha##ed. :sad:
fluffy

Freestream
16th Aug 2009, 04:03
Could not have been a truer word said :D

vfr440
21st Aug 2009, 05:56
Yes Fluffy, absolutely spot on, been there, done that. For anyone else reading this be aware that the legal contract of employment is in Arabic. All you read is a (questionable) translation. 'Caveat emptor'. Having said that I've an old friend working 8 & 4 and he's happy and banking the proceeds (but beware the UK HMRC and don't overstay your time in UK on leave) ~ VFR

edwardcollins
21st Aug 2009, 09:25
latest rumour...fix-wing ops not doing well...aircraft going to Royal Jet

allan60
21st Aug 2009, 09:54
FAS is taking all contracts from ADA.The helicopter ops is growing day to day...but fixed-wing ops is non existent and in disarray.

spinwing
21st Aug 2009, 13:13
Mmmmm.......

...... FAS is taking all contracts from ADA .....

Well .... your sort of right ..... BUT all is not well in the FAS household .... watch and wait ..... all will be revealed in the fullness of time .... :eek:

allan60
21st Aug 2009, 20:57
Hummmm...
well aware of this situation...until the cannook and the airplane crasher are gone... things will not change

Oracle Pilot
22nd Aug 2009, 13:13
So what is going to happen at FAS ? I applied thru "Greystone". The pay and conditions were very poor compared to what FAS were paying a year ago.

fluffy5
22nd Aug 2009, 13:26
Yes that is correct ADA which Daddy own's, gave it to said relative to look after the contracts for him. So FAS farmed it out through greystone to crew some more cash in, and in general think in their own way to try and take advantge of some experienced pilots for some really Cr*p pay.
Don't you just love the fanily lovin that goes on out here...:}

griffothefog
22nd Aug 2009, 15:42
I just hope that the crap wages apparently on offer through grimstone don't drag the standards down too much :( Regardless of what outsiders may think of ADA/FAS, the reality of the situation is that the operational flying in Zakum can be intense, with up to 8 a/c at a time in very close proximity working 2 different frequencies. Distractions are many and regular, and navigating in **** vis to hundreds of near identical jackets has had the beating of many a fine aviator ( you know who you are!!! ) Then there's the max all up sling in nil wind, where creeping forward by a fraction loses you any sight of the deck with a very uncomfortable sinking feeling at max torque :eek:

Of course, I'm sure the well structured and balanced management have it all under control :{

spinwing
22nd Aug 2009, 15:56
Mmmm ....

.... Of course, I'm sure the well structured and balanced management have it all under control ....

Well griffo .... they certainly think they do .... its amazing what ego and positive thinking cannot achieve .... as we well know! :}

Take care mate ... ;)

edwardcollins
24th Aug 2009, 11:15
less than a month buddy...watch and see

Freestream
25th Aug 2009, 04:51
Be very interesting to see who's head roll if that is true:ooh:

fluffy5
26th Aug 2009, 01:32
GRIMESTONE are offering now $440 a day for Capt's and $350 for CO pilots and I bet that includes housing allowance...
I know Dubai's rental has dropped slightly, but this will only attract single pilots, who will after they get GCAA licence tell FAS to stick it and go work somewhere else.
ps aerogulf is up for tender next year, CHC look like they may have it, also change of aircraft, spanking new 139's maybe on the cards.
fluffy

21stCen
26th Aug 2009, 10:18
Fluffy,
How much money are you willing to bet on the Aerogulf/CHC rumor?? ;)
(the 139 part is a different story...)

fluffy5
26th Aug 2009, 10:22
well I'm not a betting fluffy, but I had it on good authority they were tendering there contracts and CHC were sniffing around for the coming year.
fluffy

21stCen
26th Aug 2009, 10:46
You are right that there is a tender coming out for the contract this year, and I would guess that CHC could be one of the sniffers...

paco
26th Aug 2009, 11:05
Well, 21st kind of said it, but CHC getting that contract is by no means a foregone conclusion.....

phil

Eng AW139
27th Aug 2009, 06:48
Sorry I don't see the connection with Falcon.:confused: Is CHC getting the ADMA contract:confused:

the delaminator
5th Sep 2009, 15:04
To bump this up.

I just got a letter from a friend and he has taken a job with Falcon.

So who know what is actually going on there.

Outwest
5th Sep 2009, 21:24
I just got a letter from a friend and he has taken a job with Falcon.

A letter????........do people still write letters :}

pookie1
6th Sep 2009, 13:36
Was your friend rated on the 412? I gave Cal Fryer a call a month or so back to see what the possibilities and terms and conditions are at Falcon.

He was only interested in 412 rated crew so that conversation fizzled out pretty quickly..... :(

pookie1
17th Oct 2009, 17:10
I sent in my application in after Falcon's advert for 109 pilots a few weeks back.

I haven't heard anything back and was wondering if anyone else who applied might have had a response?

Freestream
23rd Oct 2009, 06:52
If their past performances are anything to go by chances are you probably won't good luck anyway

pookie1
23rd Oct 2009, 09:22
You are right - I haven't had the courtesy of a reply and neither has another well qualified friend of mine who also sent in an application. When they are actively looking for crew and get reasonable applications one would at least expect some kind of response. I'm not sure if the disinterest comes from Falcon or Greystones who seem to be their recruiting agency.

Anyway, in my opinion, a turnaround in the market is coming in over the next year or two and the well qualified pilot demand is going to outstrip the supply. The companies which develop a poor reputation now, during the trying times, are going to have trouble attracting the right staff in time to come.

allan60
24th Oct 2009, 20:33
its their loss buddy...right to the target

Freestream
3rd Nov 2009, 03:27
Does anyone have any info regarding the two incidents that FAS had out at the rigs a few weeks back? Understand one 412 had to be craned off after under slung ops went wrong and the other had a boom strike and was repaired by ADA.

Seems have been kept very quite this one

the delaminator
3rd Nov 2009, 15:57
He's rated on the 139. also he was not hired through Greystone or whoever and the money sounds OK. Not wonderful but OK.

They are talking to pilots rated on 412 and 139 apparently.

As far as not getting a reply to a cv this seems to be an industry standard now. Institutionalised bad manners I call it. CHC warns on their website they don't reply to CV's unless they want to hire you. No reply = no thanks.

allwornout
26th Nov 2009, 00:52
Boy
Its amazing to listen to how much rumours get distorted.

the delaminator
26th Nov 2009, 18:05
Well it is a rumor network after all. You might want to check out the "Serious Helicopter Information Truths Explained"

otherwise known as ****E

:}

mdkirk
17th Dec 2009, 09:21
The management of Falcon Aviation Services (FAS) in Abu Dhabi, UAE, have been made aware that people are receiving emails offering employment with us. If answered, the prospects are asked to send money for visas or other expenses. These offers are totally FALSE and do not come from FAS. We do not make employment offers unless the individual has applied through our website. We do not request money as part of the employment process. Please contact us through our website to verify any unsolicited employment offers received before responding to them. If you have been victimized by this scam or have any information about it, please let us know. Protect yourself; if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!

the delaminator
18th Dec 2009, 21:00
can any one tell me what will be the pay for bell 412 line pilot, fas is hiring bell 412 pilots

Should be in the neighbourhood of 550 USD per day if you have the Captain creds.

spinwing
19th Dec 2009, 20:08
Mmmmm ....

ACTUALLY .... the above may be somewhat inaccurate ....

Rumour has it Graystone experiment FAILED (?).

Hiring now dependent on who you are, where you come from and who you know .... the tasking can be difficult and the job can be demanding ... especially in summer.

Those without good IFR ,CRM AND slinging skills will (probably) not get a look in.

You WILL need English to Level 4 or better as assessed by UAE approved assessor (more than likely a native English speaker) because of problems in the past. Those fluent in Canadian English get a xtra employment points ;)

Tours probably 6/6 with workovers if you have duty hours left or there is a dire need (and there IS!).

Good luck ..... :ooh:

griffothefog
23rd Dec 2009, 12:10
Go on spinwing....... I dare you !!!!!!!! :E

spinwing
23rd Dec 2009, 19:15
Mmmm .....

Nah! :}

PS ...... Griffo ...... Have a VERY Merry Christmas nackers :}

paco
24th Dec 2009, 02:34
"You WILL need English to Level 4 or better as assessed by UAE approved assessor (more than likely a native English speaker) "

I think you will find the UAE approved english assessor is a computer, and it is more difficult than people think. :( Apparently the trick is not to talk too much during the comprehension part.

Phil

spinwing
24th Dec 2009, 09:36
Mmmmm ....

..... I think you will find the UAE approved english assessor is a computer

Phil ....

You may well be correct ... however ADA (and possibly FAS ?) have 2 designated examiners on staff to carry out tests .... if however you fail the live verbal you then end up in the system ... which can be punishing as some of our hispanic brothers have found .....

Having said that ... the necessity for a GOOD CLEAR command of the English language for the Abu Dhabi offshore environment has become a safety issue with so many aircraft now working the fields simultaneously I would not be surprised if at some time (soon) it will become Mandatory to have Level 6 English to get a job there!

Cheers :}

Eng AW139
24th Dec 2009, 11:39
Big sky small aircraft what could go wrong?:uhoh:

spinwing
24th Dec 2009, 21:07
Mmmm ...

Well it gets to be more like "small sky BIG aircraft" .... guess you really need to be there to know!

Eng AW139
25th Dec 2009, 04:33
I thought all those new 412 had TCAS?

C4
25th Dec 2009, 08:45
They do...

Ned-Air2Air
25th Jun 2010, 06:42
I see the Head Honcho American from Greystanes has been shown the gate :ok:

Freestream
14th Jul 2010, 08:24
And P. M I hear:D

theodoregrank
5th Jan 2011, 19:03
Heard that FAS is shutting down

technoprat
5th Jan 2011, 23:08
! how reliable is your source.
FAS is rumor creation mill.

SLINGKING
6th Jan 2011, 22:05
FAS shuts down .............wouldn´t surprise me at all

No CP, a training guy stucked in the past with no skill to catch the realtime szenario, pilots with capacity who got kept down and no upgrade is one view of the companies attitude with an allknowing mickeymouse CP-supstitute

a sheik who suddenly won a contract not able to handle it, sling ops where only view pilots where able to handle it and a former CP who wasnt 412 rated, neither an IR , ATPL-pilot or Off-Shore experience to work in Zakum but dictating the Off_shore ops can only lead to this point !

I am sorry for the Pilots, good guys out there, but on the top incompetence is everywhere, sad but typicall for the emirates where special people due to the hirachie they hold in the UAE made to chiefs.

SLINGKING
6th Jan 2011, 22:09
Honeywell TCAS II

SLINGKING
6th Jan 2011, 22:16
in fact Honeywell TCAS II

Epiphany
7th Jan 2011, 02:23
Traffic! Traffic!

No one who has not worked with ADA, FAS, Gulf etc., can ever imagine what gross incompetence and nepotism really mean. As long as that is the case there will always be a steady stream of optimists applying for jobs there to replace the steady stream of disillusioned realists leaving - voluntarily or otherwise.

Good luck in Nigeria. The words frying pan and fire do spring to mind though.

UKrotors
2nd Sep 2011, 10:10
They need to remove the people that are keeping the organisation down.
Changes in B. Development and Engineering are needed immediately.
The company will continue to stagnate as long as these types are sneaking around.

JAA/FAA Pilot
26th Jan 2012, 08:59
It has been a while since anyone has posted here.
I see FAS is hiring again or at least some positions are posted. Anyone that can shed any light in to the current situation at location?

RayBan
26th Jan 2012, 17:17
Either go back to school and finish grade 3 or have another drink!
Your spelling is as bad as your attitude. Obviously FAS didn't offer you employment based on your level 2 ELP. Don’t make assumptions about a company you know nothing of. Staff turnover is minimal, certainly things could be better. By the way how is your outfit?
Maybe you should change your username to "Singking".
For the record, I'm not employed by FAS!

KiwiNedNZ
23rd Aug 2013, 06:26
The idiots at Falcon never cease to amaze me.

The latest decision by the Lebanese Hairdresser COO is mind blowing - make redundant the one person who is responsible for bringing all the new contracts in through the door :ugh::ugh::ugh:

AJ Baker has been there nearly since the start and was the one key lynchpin in keeping the company above water. Those that know him how much be lived and breathed Falcon. Lets see how long before the company implodes :ok:

Its amazing what the meddling from the Private office of SBK achieves, they have outdone themselves this time. :ok:

Freestream
25th Aug 2013, 07:24
All I can say is it's about time he went, lets wait and see the real reason why he was fired. A fox can not always hide his tracks.:D

KiwiNedNZ
25th Aug 2013, 09:41
Interesting comment Freestream, seems like you survived the layoffs then.

Freestream
25th Aug 2013, 14:07
Not Really KiwiNed don't work for FAS but know enough of the Guy, it was his doing they lost the SAR contact and then he place the blame on others!!!! "Like they say what goes around comes around":)

BigMike
6th Dec 2014, 22:38
Anyone working at FAS at the who can fill us in on pay/conditions etc...?

I noticed they are looking for 130 pilots.

Thanks BM

spinwing
7th Dec 2014, 06:30
Mmmm ...

I think you might mean ... "they might be looking for an EC130 pilot" for their Dubai Heli tours task.

:eek:

spk001
3rd Mar 2015, 19:27
Would like to hear feedback from anyone that has worked for falcon flying the 130. Any info appreciated Please PM me spk

spk001
8th Jul 2015, 11:05
Would like to know from anyone that has Flown the 130 for falcon aviation in Dubai what the rotation, pay living conditions are like.
Look forward to a PM from anyone that worked for them
Regards
Emerson

412pilott
10th Nov 2022, 09:49
Any one knows more details on Falcons Junior First Officer-RW B412 program, Pay, benefits, conditions? or any other current information regarding working there would be helpful...

Thanks

412pilott
5th Jan 2023, 00:44
Any one knows more details on Falcons Junior First Officer-RW B412 program, Pay, benefits, conditions? or any other current information regarding working there would be helpful...

Thanks

If anyone has any info please pm me, Thanks