PDA

View Full Version : Info

tankie88
27th Oct 2006, 05:25
The Davidstow Airfield and Cornwall at War Museum salutes the Royal Air Force.
Situated at the WW2 former airbase on Bodmin Moor,RAF DAVIDSTOW MOOR was the highest operational airbase in Britain,at 970ft above sea level.The museum is in a collection of buildings in SITE 4,N.W. of the runways,adjacent to the Davidstow Creamery.Roundells have been painted on the roof of the water tower as a salute to the personnel of the RAF,past and present.We enjoy seeing aircraft,fixed wing and helicopters,at close proximity as they overfly.The museum is owned and run by Sheila & Steve Perry.Artefacts,photos and info sought.OPENING 2007. Phone 07799194918.http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i199/tankie88/watertower.jpg

6foottanker
27th Oct 2006, 14:18
Have you warned the neighbours? Are we about to receive a whole new neighbourhood of whingers and people who can't stay seated on their horses?

Anyway, you don't need a flag, you need to make it seem that you're really annoyed with low flying jets like Mr 'p1$$ off biggles' in North Wales. He never ever gets waxed by everyone in the area now.......

Ring up 15 Sqn at Lossie and get them to put you in your target library - just an OS map grid ref is all they need..!

Toxteth O'Grady
27th Oct 2006, 14:40
Ring up 15 Sqn at Lossie and get them to put you in your target library - just an OS map grid ref is all they need..!

SX144857

N50:38.53 W004:37.52

:cool:

TOG

6foottanker
27th Oct 2006, 20:16
Please, for your sake as well as mine, open your front door and venture out more. Or is leaving your town not permitted in your state?