PDA

View Full Version : Just For Fun

Virgin82
22nd Oct 2006, 21:00
Hey!

Just playing about on U Tube and came across this video.. Looks like a training group of cabin crew.. A real feel good clip and shame everyday was not like that!

Also shame it does not show you sorting out seating problems in Barbados with no air con with ya hair in your face! Not all glamour!

Great little vid though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS8SCxCr3IQ&mode=related&search=

x

sugarplum fairy
22nd Oct 2006, 21:56
Aahhh its lovley! Like a little fairy tale in pictures.....

flyblue
22nd Oct 2006, 23:05
shame everyday was not like that

It happens often enough to be sitting in a course for training, thank you very much!!! ;)

YQB
22nd Oct 2006, 23:51
... and make some people dream about this career ... like me ! :ok:

Bravo ! :D

apaddyinuk
23rd Oct 2006, 00:26
He is soooooo cute...and actually pulls off wearing the hideous uniform rather well! :E

pinklemonae
23rd Oct 2006, 01:14
Wow he made GS look like a lot of fun!

Haha..

FormerFlyer
23rd Oct 2006, 06:29
I'll have a hot cup of him every time :cool:

cheers ;)
FF

flybywire
24th Oct 2006, 16:11
Very nice video.....reminds me of my very first training course for PE, although without the hideous red tights! We were such a close group of friends we still see each other these days though we all work somewhere else now. Funny how the excitement fades a bit when you change airline and have to do it again though!

well done to mr cute for doing that video :ok: interesting to see the A321 L2 door slide being successfully deployed the way that it should....in a previous airline I worked for they tried to film it twice when the slides were due to be changed but both thimes they failed to inflate.....:\

Virgin Boi
24th Oct 2006, 22:09
Oh my God - that boy is gorgeous! haha!