PDA

View Full Version : Luviair

FloaterNorthWest
20th Oct 2006, 21:48
Anyone know anything about this company?

www.luviair.com

Flashy website that doesn't really say anything and curious name. Is it connected to a certain football club owner, as all of the aircraft pictured are his or were his.

FNW

Bravo73
21st Oct 2006, 08:04
FNW,

They are also advertising in this fortnight's Helidata (11/10/06):

Or is that what piqued your curiosity? ;)

FloaterNorthWest
21st Oct 2006, 08:33
Bravo73,

You are correct the add in Helidata did get my interest.

Are they a new Company?

FNW

Ned-Air2Air
21st Oct 2006, 08:52
Maybe Abromnavich is running a bit short on cash, down to his last couple of billion, so wants to charter his toys out for some extra dosh.

That aside wonder what they will charter them out at since they will obviously be subsidised by the owner.

Ned

Bravo73
21st Oct 2006, 09:35
Are they a new Company?

No idea, but the company name certainly did make me chuckle!

dragonsfly
22nd Oct 2006, 18:35
Luviair AKA Heliriviera, Mr Nigel Watson.

FloaterNorthWest
22nd Oct 2006, 22:05
Thanks dragonsfly puts everything in place.

Why choose such a silly name?

FNW

IAV82
24th Oct 2006, 12:56
My sources tell me that pilots working for this idiot have been screwed over by the man when he took over management of those aircraft. He has never worked as a pilot himself and quite frankly, has no idea how to manage pilots, how to run helicopters and his sole aim is get rich off the back of wealthy owners. The stories I have heard make me shake my head and I feel sorry for the lads who put up with him.
Good luck to anyone wanting to work for him. I think his company name basically says it all.

Black River
22nd Nov 2006, 16:00
Would appreciate any news reference this company from past or present employees.

AV8.MY.I
17th Feb 2007, 12:59
The advert is back again!

Any detail from the prvious post holder (assuming they appointed last time)??

Whirlygig
24th Feb 2008, 20:53
The owner of the helicopter is also a helicopter pilot and may wish to fly the machine from time to time.

Minimum qualifications for this position are:
An appropriate helicopter instructor qualification

Are these two related perchance???? :}

Cheers

Whirls

AussieAndy
25th Feb 2008, 00:15
A friend of mine has flown for them for the last 6 months or so, and is loving every day... Also, recently I met a couple of his colleagues and they seem great guys who seemed pretty happy to me.

Based from Blackbushe, I'd go for it!

BLEED-AIR
25th Feb 2008, 14:35
LUVIAIR sounds like they are targeting recruitment from the GAY PILOT and OWNER Community. If I flew for this outfit I would be drummed out of the pub.:ok:

155 Man
19th Mar 2008, 09:45
You'd have to be pretty shallow to reject a job purely because you object to the name of the company. I'd be more interested in the pay and conditions. Sounds like an interesting opportunity. Anyone have any idea what Luviair's pay and conditions are?

manfromuncle
19th Mar 2008, 22:53
Can someone with first hand experience about this company please PM me?

I often see adverts for "VIP" pilot jobs, but there are 'dodgy' rumours about the company doing the rounds.

Thanks.

cyclic
20th Mar 2013, 20:28
Advertising again I see....

Can someone PM me any some information about the reality of working for this company?

Thanks

I think you will find it involves a certain Russian gentleman...