PDA

View Full Version : Skycops (again)

Letsby Avenue
18th Oct 2006, 20:03
Just finished watching India99 on Skycops – Thoroughly enjoyed it, perhaps the best of the series so far. Best comment of the night – ‘ooh that moped just drove straight into the front of that police car’…:} Nice one Pat.:ok:

Talkdownman
18th Oct 2006, 20:20
It just brings home to me what a special and unique privilege it has been working JR and his colleagues on 132.7/125.62 for longer than I can remember. I take my electric hat off to them - or at least I will be in 42 days time. It has been an absolute honour to assist 251/252/381/382/36/13 etc, well done all, I shall miss you ultimate professionals.

Nige321
19th Oct 2006, 21:54
Can't remember which crew it was, but on one mission neither the cab driver nor the rozzer in the front had their helmet chin straps done up - both were so loose as to be useless...:=
N

verticalhold
20th Oct 2006, 09:40
Talkdownman;

You managed to find Ally Pally from the air yet? God save us when you go. We'll all miss your voice and humour when everything is going pear shaped.

VH

Talkdownman
20th Oct 2006, 19:32
Yeah, A/P is small, ain't it? But then I'm used to finding inconspicuous features. Never mind, I expect it's in your GPS.........
VH, I think you mean despairing sarcasm. It usually is pear-shaped when I'm on. You'll know when I've gone, all the itinerant, time-wasting, semi-blind, RAS-in-severe-CAVOK tiddlers will crawl back on to the frequency, you'll see.........unless, of course, they are still on the motorways doing fifty in the middle lane whilst driving to the airfields.........:yuk: