PDA

View Full Version : Chief Training Captain

semirigid rotor
13th Oct 2006, 14:38
As this is a rumour network, I have heard that PremiAir's Chief Training Captain has left the company, not sure if that was their choice or not. Anybody out there got any more info?

jayteeto
13th Oct 2006, 16:42
The company have been open with this, all pilots and UEOs have had a newsletter explaining the situation. In this free country, he has chosen to go, so good luck!! Whoever takes over..... Can you make the OPCs easier please, I had to work in the past, I don't like working for a living :)

tomotomp
13th Oct 2006, 17:46
The company have been open with this, all pilots and UEOs have had a newsletter explaining the situation.
I havent had the newsletter

What Limits
13th Oct 2006, 18:46
I think the letter went firstly to the members of the Police and Utility Group. I don't know what the Head of Training had to do with the Charter and Management side so I don't know if you will get the same info.

Certainly he has incurred the wrath of PremiAir Aviation Group. Will he ever recover?

FloaterNorthWest
14th Oct 2006, 00:54
jayteeto,

As the saying goes " Don't believe everything you read!"

FNW

fkelly
14th Oct 2006, 08:03
Who's going to volunteer to do the honours with that telescopic pointer :E

semirigid rotor
14th Oct 2006, 15:42
I believe he has found another job, any idea with whom?

semirigid rotor
15th Oct 2006, 17:53
The silence is deafening:} Either I have been misinformed or nobody will admit to giving him a job!

If the reorganisation at PremiAir is no secret, would someone care to enlighten us?

jayteeto
15th Oct 2006, 19:01
There is no reorganisation scandal to whet the appetite. Ollie got the job with the CAA (edited to Home Office!!) and needs a replacement, Russ has 'put his notice in' and needs a replacement. He has told some of the chaps that he has a job offer, but wants to keep it to himself. I believe the only problem is the 'sudden' resignation will leave us short. Get your applications in asap and please reread my above post..... go easy on us poor hard worked pilots!!

aeromys
15th Oct 2006, 19:25
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6e/DavisBowieAladdinSane.jpg
http://img01.wisecart.ne.jp/co_img1/takeya/etc/ic-arrow-down.gif
http://www.foodspan.co.uk/images/product-weetabix.jpg

Droopy
15th Oct 2006, 19:45
jayteetoo - Home Office shurely.....?

jayteeto
15th Oct 2006, 23:08
Sorry, a slip of the tongue :ouch: I should have said the fun police (anyone in authority)
Both, will be a sad loss to the company in my opinion

verticalhold
16th Oct 2006, 08:18
iI don't work for PremiAir but I did do a conversion course with Russ. By 'eck he's bloody thorough. Certainly made operating the beast on my own a lot easier.

Good luck to the lad. Me first with the telescopic pointer though!!

Daft bat
16th Oct 2006, 16:31
Heard Russ went for ollie's job but Prem air could give him the answer quick enough after the interview, as he had another job offer from a competitor.
My contact at PAS said it's not them. Any takers for 007.
Defense of Prem air is how can they give somebody an offer of a job when they have further interviews planned. Sounds like the pressure from Russ had a flaw in it.:suspect:

handysnaks
16th Oct 2006, 18:13
I recall that Starspeed had an ad in Flight Int recently. That sounds like the sort of company that would use an experienced TRE/IRE.

DeltaFree
16th Oct 2006, 22:07
I hear CHC Scotia are looking for a new Chief Pilot for Aberdeen, maybe a move up North was a lucrative offer?

Fortyodd2
17th Oct 2006, 10:30
Get your thinking caps on and study aeromys' contribution, (post #10), a bit more closely. :E

Hardy Bee
17th Oct 2006, 11:08
Just to clarify the rumour a little…

At the time I decided to hand in my notice at PremiAir, I had options, but no job offer set in concrete/stone/written in blood, - that was the reason I decided to keep things a little private. Fortunately things have now moved on.

For those in the sweepstake…. If you have the name of a company that has a ‘company car’ that is 2.756 times quicker than my current one, you’re in the money. :ok:

Oh, and if you see an advert early next year for a 4 year old Celica “one careful owner” etc. Check the history!

FloaterNorthWest
17th Oct 2006, 14:24
Hardy Bee,

You have finally lowered yourself to our standard. Welcome to PPrune! (Didn't realise you were that old!)

Now I know where you are off I get your clue but aeromys is still a mystery.....unless it is the colour??????

As to the Celica, are you sure about the 2.756 times quicker? I'm sure you said that it was quicker than that at 2am on the A50.

Regards,

FNW

Hardy Bee
17th Oct 2006, 15:01
FNW

Then again the car was only in 5th gear when the record was set!.. so the numbers may still be o.k.?

oldgit
17th Oct 2006, 21:30
The words 'Dave' and 'George' keep cropping up in my mind

MightyGem
17th Oct 2006, 21:37
Get your thinking caps on and study aeromys' contribution
Hmmm...never was good at cryptic clues. :(

Joined the darkside at last, eh Russ.

Flingingwings
18th Oct 2006, 09:16
The new 'company car' a diesel perchance? :E

Hardy Bee
18th Oct 2006, 09:46
MightGem,

At times I thought I was already on the dark side! (and I know the force is strong in your area)... perhaps now I have now seen the light.

I'll call later to explain the post by aeromys....

DirtyDitch
20th Oct 2006, 10:24
To save all the guessing why don't you just tell them you're off to JCB?

Hardy Bee
20th Oct 2006, 14:25
DirtyDitch,

Does the Professional Pilot RUMOUR network mean nothing to you..:ugh:

Thomas coupling
20th Oct 2006, 16:16
Still as temperemental as ever, I hear RB:suspect:

London Derriere
20th Oct 2006, 18:21
To save all the guessing why don't you just tell them you're off to JCB?

Not_this_JCB? (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2920026#post2920026)