PDA

View Full Version : CX Growth

ScratchF15
5th Oct 2006, 21:45
I see 36 aircraft orders on the books over the next several years. 3 A333, 3 744, and 6 744ERF. 3 more are from existing 744 Pax to 744BCF (no growth). 18 773ER, some of which will replace older A343 models. How much actual growth is in here? High and low end projections? Cargo vs Pax? How many crews will need to be hired? On average, is 20 pilots per aircraft (2000 pilots divided by 100 aircraft) about right?

throw a dyce
5th Oct 2006, 22:10
CAD better get some more ATC staff that know what they are doing.:} All those shiny new aeroplanes holding because of controller shortage.:= :ugh:

meinhk
6th Oct 2006, 03:14
CAD better get some more ATC staff that know what they are doing.:} All those shiny new aeroplanes holding because of controller shortage.:= :ugh:

You are obviously very p*****d that the fired you years ago. Get over it, leave the C.A.D. and us alone . Things here not as bad as some people think. Still paid megga bucks for working easiest A.T.C.job on the planet.

throw a dyce
7th Oct 2006, 00:14
You are obviously very p*****d that the fired you years ago. Get over it, leave the C.A.D. and us alone . Things here not as bad as some people think. Still paid megga bucks for working easiest A.T.C.job on the planet.
I think you better get your facts straight before spouting that dross.I left after a 3 year Contract BY CHOICE.I did 3 extra months BY CHOICE.CAD were offering another 3years which I didn't want.I can work somewhere else PAL.
OK fine I'll leave the wonderful CAD,and you lot alone.My leave here is in working days which is Double yours,I have had 5 pay rises to your 3 pay cuts,there is no TOIL system,and we are treated with respect.It isn't mega bucks anymore in HK but obviously you're Ace of the Base.
All those shiny new aeroplanes calling up on CDC.Standby,Standby.Good luck:D :cool:

Mink
7th Oct 2006, 02:08
So how about answering the question about CX growth...anyone?

dragon501
7th Oct 2006, 04:51
What a sad and bitter person...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, how does all the KA busses as growth sound!!!

Think CX/KA are gonna do very well, plenty of jobs and still like it a lot!!! Bit of replacements in the CX fleet but lot of expansion too!!

Cheers