PDA

View Full Version : Green Card Sponsorship

Trismegistro
3rd Oct 2006, 15:23
Hi all, ive found this website and seems kind of scam to me, i mean, too good to be true, you just pay a bunch of bucks, and get a job with GC sponsorship, degree is not a problem, just like to know if any of you have heard anything about this page.

Thanks in advance and sorry if i have any grammar error.

http://www.greencardbase.com

B Sousa
3rd Oct 2006, 16:17
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

You will hear that throughout this forum.. Best bet is to find some Fat Girl from the hills who be wantin to get married..........
Good Luck.

scroggs
15th Oct 2006, 06:37
There are lots of people who will offer to get you a Green Card in exchange for lots of money. Almost all of them are scams. There is plenty of advice - for free - on the website of your local US Embassy - and it will be in your own language.

Scroggs

planecrazy.eu
15th Oct 2006, 09:47
I am thinking, that if you are eligable for a greencard, then you can get one with or without the help of a rip-off company. I wasn't aware you could just get a Greencard without living in America for a length of time, a friend of mine has been over there the last three years, fell in love and wants to stay, he still can only get a temp visa. His friend has been over there just over a year, got a horse farm (whatever that is), and got a greencard already, somthing todo with Agriculture. You can also in some states get one by owning a business, i think florida is one of them, remember reading it in the Daltons Weekley...

As said by Scroggs, the us embassy, www.usembassy.gov (http://www.usembassy.gov), is the best place to go, they sorted me out with the right visa for my visit and even helped with the forms. Dont ring though, £1.20 a minute i think it was.

Turkish777
17th Oct 2006, 07:56
You might want to try living there first on a student visa or staying there for three months on a visiters visa..

Its a different place to when you stayed on International Drive/Kissimmee for two weeks when it comes to living there. I was told similar advice, I swore blind the person was wrong since I had gone to school in NJ when I was a kid but when I returned as an adult that person could not have been more right. I was ready to go after 8-9 months but stayed to finish my flight training.

This is no disrespect to the USA as it is a great country its just not home for us limeys.;)