PDA

View Full Version : Anglian Helicopters

Whirlygig
3rd Oct 2006, 13:37
Norwich_Evening_News (http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/News/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=News&tBrand=enonline&tCategory=news&itemid=NOED03%20Oct%202006%2009%3A17%3A31%3A767)

Sad to see a school go under and people lose their trial lesson vouchers (as they will do).

Cheers

Whirls

ShyTorque
3rd Oct 2006, 16:21
This is the reason folk should NEVER put a lot of money up front for flying lessons; one trial lesson is bad enough to lose. Hope there was no-one in that unhappy position.

IrishSarBoy
4th Oct 2006, 08:03
Hi Whirlygig. As was the practice when I worked next door to Anglian Helicopters, the punters paid just before going out and flying, a practice I would recommend to anyone wishing to go flying for pleasure. Any company of repute will take a booking and at most ask for a booking deposit. 'Buyer beware' as the saying goes.

Colonal Mustard
4th Oct 2006, 12:55
:confused: Am i correct in thinking that Anglian is completely seperate from Sterling Helicopters and that Sterling are in Healthy operation......?

Whirlygig
4th Oct 2006, 12:58
Yes Colonal, totally separate companies, not related in any way (other than being virtually next door to each other) and Sterling are in rude financial health!

Cheers

Whirls