PDA

View Full Version : are they mad??

UAV689
3rd Oct 2006, 10:00
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/5402018.stm

just what bush needs- more reason to hate n.korea

Mr Blake
3rd Oct 2006, 10:14
Fantastic news! Just what we need , more sabre rattling and brinkmanship. At least we have nothing left to contribute to Mr Bush's next planned escapade.:}

A2QFI
3rd Oct 2006, 10:21
At a very simplistic level I don't have a problem (yet!) with a madman in the Far East having nukes, when we have another one in the West who has already got involved in attacking other nations or toppling their leader. Bush may be lesser of two evils but he is still evil!

ORAC
5th Oct 2006, 06:38
BBC: (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/5408246.stm) US 'cannot allow' nuclear N Korea

The US will not accept a North Korea armed with nuclear weapons, a top US envoy has said, after Pyongyang announced plans for a nuclear test. North Korea must choose either to have a future or to have nuclear weapons "but it cannot have them both", top US negotiator Christopher Hill said. He did not specify how the US would respond if a nuclear test took place.....

Washington Post: (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/4237304.html) ....."We are not going to live with a nuclear North Korea, we are not going to accept it," Hill said. He said the United States had passed along a warning through North Korea's diplomatic mission to the United Nations in New York......

BEagle
9th Oct 2006, 06:43
Are they mad? Yes - absolutely barking mad. Probably from their diet which consists largely of stir-fried spaniels......

The lunatics have now banged one off underground. At least it seems not to have vented, so the aroma of north Korean fissile products won't be assailing the inhabitants of other nations.

"What are you going to do now, rest of the world" is probably the madman 'dear leader's' only thought.

Starve the buggers back to the stone age - and start by banning any North Korean from any other country in the world.
Let them stew in their own juice.....

Gainesy
9th Oct 2006, 07:43
the madman 'dear leader's' only thought

Do you mean Kim or Bliar?

Tourist
9th Oct 2006, 08:14
BUgle.
That sounds like a good idea. They are obviously mad/demented to design/build/test a nuc.
It is completely different to when we built ours, because we only intended to use ours for peace and to help the fluffy bunnys...............:rolleyes:

Wader2
9th Oct 2006, 10:54
1. It weighs 4 tons and is too big to fit on any of their rocket.

2. It would kill 200000 people if exploded over a city like Tokyo or Seuel.

If it won't fit on a rocket excatly how would they get it 'over' a city? Is there s uggestion her of a suicide bomb in an airliner?

BEagle
9th Oct 2006, 11:00
Exactly so. Which is why no north Korean aircraft should be accepted into anyone else's airspace - and no other countries should be alllowed to fly to north Korea. Nor should nay shipping be allowed to leave or enter any north Korean ports - or road/rail traffic (do they have any that works?) allowed in or out either.

The lunatic spaniel-scoffer must be treated as a pariah and shunned by the whole of the rest of the world until the idiot begs for assitance when the whole country is starving.

cynicalint
9th Oct 2006, 11:07
BEagle,
I agree with you but I think that the mad man would allow his people to starve before he asked for help.

A2QFI
9th Oct 2006, 11:08
Bush is 'mad' and has nuclear weapons and a long history of interfering where he isn't wanted - where do we draw the line? I am far from happy that NK has any signs of a nuclear weapon capability but I am not happy that Bush has one either!

BBC Radio 4 had an interview today in which an American spokesperson pointed out that NK has been given $Billions of food aid and other economic support, thus freeing up funds for the development of this capability. The West's policies have made this possible.