PDA

View Full Version : BA CCU (Kolkata) flights - seating question

Taildragger67
2nd Oct 2006, 16:08
Hi all,

Just booking a trip on BA to Kolkata and back next March/April in Third World. :{

Selecting a seat, I notice that the middle section of row 24 is only two seats (rather than three).

Anyone know why this is? Is there a WC there?

Also, behind row 24, is that a wall (restricting seat recline) or can the seats recline as normal?

TD67

apaddyinuk
2nd Oct 2006, 20:44
If it is the Three Class 777 that you are on which I think it is (Basically the 777 with no First Cabin but just Club, WTP and WT) then row 24 is at the back of the mid cabin with the toilets immediately behind. 24D is infact a crew jumpseat and is occupied by a crew member for take off and landing. For the rest of the flight its just a standard seat with Video screen and controls however the seat back is fixed and uncushioned.

Its a good row to sit in if just the two of you as you get a bit of extra space to put the feet up but it is just infront of the loos so may get a big stinky or crowded!

Taildragger67
3rd Oct 2006, 09:51
If it is the Three Class 777 that you are on which I think it is (Basically the 777 with no First Cabin but just Club, WTP and WT) then row 24 is at the back of the mid cabin with the toilets immediately behind. 24D is infact a crew jumpseat and is occupied by a crew member for take off and landing. For the rest of the flight its just a standard seat with Video screen and controls however the seat back is fixed and uncushioned.
Its a good row to sit in if just the two of you as you get a bit of extra space to put the feet up but it is just infront of the loos so may get a big stinky or crowded!

Thanks Paddy.

Any idea if those seats have limited recline?

Cheers
TD67