PDA

View Full Version : Is the USAF poisonong UK personnel in the GULF?

TLP-too
26th Sep 2006, 19:06
At first I thought it was me, assumed it was down to the lack of grumble mags in this here Islamic state, or maybe dehydration. But then I heard someone else talking about it and pretty soon everyone was saying the same thing. What started off as a bit of a joke soon became a genuine concern: Are the USAF putting bromide into either the food or water here at this large southern arabian gulf airfield to surpress our sexual appetites?
I scoffed at the idea at first: surely such a thing could never happen in the 21st Century! But as the weeks went by I realised that something was definately up, or not as the case may be. Normally on a det such as this the abundance of spare time and lack of female company will leave almost everyone tossing and turning at night. Mostly the former. Perhaps we're just being silly or paranoid but I would like to know: has anyone else serving a few weeks or more out here encountered anything similar? Perhaps governments have been using substances to suppress the urges of their fighting men in theatre for donkeys years and it's all well documented and perfectly legal? Is there another explanation?
Maybe that girl by the pool with the tanned legs, large assets and small bikini just wasnt that hot. Maybe Im gay? Who Knows?
Signed: P. Summers
.....no only kidding!