PDA

View Full Version : BBC reports "Probe into 'Bin Laden death' leak"

mbga9pgf
23rd Sep 2006, 16:36
Here on BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5374160.stm)

Could this be genuine? this guy comes across as though he has 9 lives!

Surely could not be anything to do with the yanks insisting they will take him out if they discover him in Pakistan?

Plus, not too sure whether this will go down too well with the west, who I am sure would have loved to see this guy captured and/or getting taken out.

propwash866
23rd Sep 2006, 22:06
So long as he's dead I don't care too much whether he fell victim to an airstrike, SF raid or a simple virus, the fact remains that there's one less (in this case rather high ranking) a***hole in this world.

On top of that, death through Typhoid is probably the best thing that could have happened as far as Western interests are concerned; this way there's no lengthy trial and he's not even been made a martyr.

Good news all round (if it's true!) :D

Wiley
24th Sep 2006, 05:44
Sounds to me awfully like a typically French canard to smoothe the waters in some way for their own advantage.

Colonal Mustard
24th Sep 2006, 07:01
............Correct:D

L J R
24th Sep 2006, 07:08
So who dropped the bomb with the typhoid inside?

phil gollin
24th Sep 2006, 09:37
BL comes from an extremely rich family from a country where there is very good health care for the rich.

Why wouldn't ha have been innoculated against Typhoid - everyone on this board most probably has.

Just shows how much clutching at straws goes on.

Load Toad
24th Sep 2006, 09:42
It doesn't matter if he is alive, dead or being kept in cryogenic suspended animation. Osama is a figurehead of a 'cause' and the (mis)handling of events post 9-11 means that we are far far down the road from this terrorism situation needing to have this particular guy calling the instructions.