PDA

View Full Version : What's Going on at Area 51?

Lazer-Hound
15th Sep 2006, 13:04
Bill Sweetman article:

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/aviationspace/95e16f096bd8d010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html

Heavy Metal!!
15th Sep 2006, 13:26
Whats going on at Area 51, business as usual as I can tell! Theres always things of interest operating out of, or in the vicinity, of the Nevada test range.

Interesting about the satelite timing, explains alot. When viewing the base on Google Earth all that is visable are a few 737's and a couple of F-16's.

http://www.desertsecrets.com/ This site is worth a look, not been updated for a while (i think?) but has alot of info and history on the infomus 'dreamland' facility.

HM

tablet_eraser
15th Sep 2006, 14:50
Satellite timings are common knowledge. Anyone with Satellite Toolkit can get info on when satellites overfly their location. The UK has a satellite warning service out of RAF Fylingdales to keep forces briefed on such things. It would be reasonable to expect anyone working on something covered by the black projects section of the US Defense Budget to keep things out of sight when being passed over by satellites. Hardly conspirational.

brickhistory
15th Sep 2006, 14:57
t-e,

You know that if it involves the US, it has to be used for no good..........

Just part of our plan for world domination. :}

Mawhahahahaha!

Besides, the aliens let us use their cloaking device........

Skunkerama
15th Sep 2006, 15:01
As any military expert knows, you can't get world domination with just the US.

You need at least Europe and maybe Africa as well, and that's just before you hand in your cards. Although building up in Australasia and then doing a cavalry rush sometimes works.

brickhistory
15th Sep 2006, 15:16
As any military expert knows, you can't get world domination with just the US.

You need at least Europe and maybe Africa as well, and that's just before you hand in your cards. Although building up in Australasia and then doing a cavalry rush sometimes works.

:ok:........................ :ok:

SASless
15th Sep 2006, 15:25
One can arrange storage yards of five ton trucks to spell out cute messages for the Sats....and their users. Been there...done that!:ok:

L J R
15th Sep 2006, 20:25
........and the Polecat is a new thing???

I thought everyone knew about it.

I am also sick of everyone calling it AREA 51, soooooo last century!!

BLACKJACK ON GUARD.....WORK NORTH...over.