PDA

View Full Version : Current Pay Scales

Mach75
13th Sep 2006, 17:37
Hi there, I know that this topic seems to get brought up every couple of months or so but, for some reason, I'm not able to find what I'm looking for when I search. There is a recent post which touches on this but it only refers to US based & freighter salaries.

I'm looking for the current (CoS 99) pay scales for S/O through to Captain on the PASSENGER fleet for:
1) HK Base
2) US Base
3) Canadian Base

The new proposed pay scales seem to equate to a very substantial decrease in salary without any apparent improvements offered in return and I am currently re-evaluating whether this is the company that I want to spend the rest of my career with.

I know that this requires a fairly detailed reply and I appreciate all those who are willing to take the time to answer it.

Mach75
13th Sep 2006, 18:37
Thanks for the reply. I did read that post but it only outlined the payscales for HK based flight crew. Under the current CoS, do the salaries vary depending on the particular country of your basing or is this a completely new concept that is being proposed by CoS 07 only?

aapa
13th Sep 2006, 19:21
this info would also help me too also the housing allowance how much and i understand that it doubles after the second year how much and when i the next increase

thanks