PDA

View Full Version : Help for Le touquet please

edymonster
29th Aug 2006, 12:02
Hi there,

I am planning to go there tomorrow. I have looked every where for a plate on the airport and still can’t find one. I have looked on pprune, my flying club and the internet and had no luck. I was just wandering if anyone can help me by giving me a link where i can print one off or email a copy (pm me). I would be very grateful if you could.

Regards

Ed

gcolyer
29th Aug 2006, 12:14
I think it is in the AFE 2006 guide. But it is not in the alphabetical order part, it is somewhere near the back.

Twiddle
29th Aug 2006, 12:20
Ditto in Pooleys, at the back in the continental section.

rotorspin
29th Aug 2006, 12:20
http://www.aeroport-letouquet.com/uk/index.htm#

click on aero information..... :ok:

has all frequencies, runway length etc

DubTrub
29th Aug 2006, 12:37
The plates for all recognized French airfields can be found at http://www.sia.aviation-civile.gouv....set_aip_uk.htm and
They were not happy as we were meant to give 24 hours notice
The details seem to suggest 4 hours, so I'm surprised you didn't show les Douaniers your copy of the plate:
Douanes, Police / Customs, Police : HJ PN 4 HR au représentant CCI / to CCI representative
FAX douanes /customs : 03 22 20 31 97.
Incidentally, although the link through the SIA site seems sometimes tenuous, I always get the info (from exactly the same site) by typing "LFOI.pdf" into Google.

Cusco
29th Aug 2006, 13:20
Incidentally, although the link through the SIA site seems sometimes tenuous, I always get the info (from exactly the same site) by typing "LFOI.pdf" into Google.
I think he wanted plates for LFAT:)
Safe flying
Cusco

DubTrub
29th Aug 2006, 13:41
I know, mon ami :) ; I was replying to WR's post...
edymonster could type "LFAT.pdf" into Google and get that one...

BTW, are we going to see you on the 13th?

Cusco
29th Aug 2006, 14:27
BTW, are we going to see you on the 13th?
Sadly not: I will be in Madeira with Mrs C.
Hope to make the October one though.
Cheers
Cusco

edymonster
29th Aug 2006, 15:00
Thanks for your help guys.