PDA

View Full Version : Initial interview at SFO Oct. 3rd

HeavyWrenchFlyer
28th Aug 2006, 07:56
Hi everyone, Just got the call for the Oct. 3rd intitial int. at SFO for the DEFO so I'm going into high gear getting ready. If anyone has the latest gouge especially what used to be in the few hotmail accounts I would really appreciate it if you could e-mail it to me at [email protected] since the few hotmail accounts seem not to be working anymore. Also what are the latest recommandations on prep material? Reading thru the posts it seems like they might have changed the old material... or have they?!!

Thanx in advance.

sizematters
28th Aug 2006, 08:20
you may or may not have noticed but there is a "Wannabe's" section for people like you to ak the kind of questions your asking !!!

extreme P
29th Aug 2006, 04:45
All the material is the same. HR says the interview is basically unchanged in the past 20 years.

The gouge is now online at www.jetthrust.com. You may have to register to view it. Under General Aviation Discussions.

monkeygirl
30th Aug 2006, 04:35
Heavy - check out their investor relations website, their interim annual report is out there for the first 6 months of this year. Has all of the airline/ops/revenue info you should need.
Monkeygirl

HeavyWrenchFlyer
30th Aug 2006, 04:47
Thanks Monkeygirl.:)