Fried_Chicken
22nd Aug 2006, 21:30
An interesting new concept in low cost airlines

:ooh:

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1098064/M/

FC

Phileas Fogg
22nd Aug 2006, 22:47
I wish Tesco would start, at least you would get clubcard points :)

Final 3 Greens
23rd Aug 2006, 00:40
Yeah, it's so cheap it doesn't have any engines :eek:

Fried_Chicken
24th Aug 2006, 21:02
knowing my luck, i'd get on the aircraft with a wobbly nosewheel :}

FC

take-off
25th Aug 2006, 09:44
as a poor asda 'colleague' any idea how much that would of cost, as weregoin with out a bonus for second year running!!!:{ :{ :{

take-off
30th Aug 2006, 08:37
Take-Off

Dont talk about the "bonus" its a swear word with in the company

I am a `poor` ASDA colleague too... ( Stafford )

same here in blackpool, on for our second year running without one! keeps taking more moneywant u to do more work with less people and hours... even turn half lights out at night now, (doing it for the enviroment... penny pinching more like!)

take-off
30th Aug 2006, 08:38
Take-Off

Dont talk about the "bonus" its a swear word with in the company

I am a `poor` ASDA colleague too... ( Stafford )

same here in blackpool, on for our second year running without one! keeps taking more moneywant u to do more work with less people and hours... even turn half lights out at night now, (doing it for the enviroment... penny pinching more like!):mad: :mad: :mad: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :mad: :ugh: :ugh:

Fried_Chicken
30th Aug 2006, 21:32
Haven't Asda/Wal Mart recently closed down their flight ops in the UK? I know the Beech 200 King Air that was operated by Asda Walmart & based at Leeds has been sold

FC

take-off
31st Aug 2006, 06:17
we had ours last year so much stuff went walkabouts its untrue, of course it was done on the cheap so now everything is falling apart and they wonder y? totaly wiped out any profit for this year. they should flog that bloody old plane, what a waste of money....

HZ123
2nd Sep 2006, 11:47
Surely it sums up ASDA, poor quality for the masses. I wish they would open more Morrisons?