PDA

View Full Version : Minimum connection times - New Security

XSBaggage
19th Aug 2006, 01:41
Wonder if anyone is able to offer advice. I am booked to fly CO back to the UK in early September and have 1 hour 50 mins connecting time at EWR before my GLA flight departs. With all the new security procedures in place, do any PPruners reckon that this is pretty tight? For £50 more I think I can change to have a 3 hr 50 min connection, but would be loath to pay out without reason.

Thanks in advance,

XSB

patdavies
20th Aug 2006, 07:52
Wonder if anyone is able to offer advice. I am booked to fly CO back to the UK in early September and have 1 hour 50 mins connecting time at EWR before my GLA flight departs. With all the new security procedures in place, do any PPruners reckon that this is pretty tight? For £50 more I think I can change to have a 3 hr 50 min connection, but would be loath to pay out without reason.
Thanks in advance,
XSB

Is it a through ticket on a single carrier - if so, it is the airlines problem - not yours

XSBaggage
20th Aug 2006, 11:58
It is on the same carrier. I know it should be their responsibility, but I can picture a sudden changing of "minimum connecting time" policy and being left high and dry. Suppose will just wait and see. Thanks,

XSB