PDA

View Full Version : AS355 N training notes

Len-ticular
15th Aug 2006, 22:46
:ok: Does any one out there have any AS355N instructional notes or data, preferably in an electronic format as I have to put together an instructional course for this aircraft type and the French are very reluctant to part with anything. I have most of the training notes for the AS355 E/F/F1/F2 series so it’s mainly those things specific to the N model. Anything would be appreciated.

Heliport
16th Aug 2006, 00:00
Welcome to Rotorheads Len.

We help each other here.

Please confirm you'll let people who need training notes for the E/F/F1/F2 series have copies.

Heliport

Len-ticular
16th Aug 2006, 00:53
No worries I have a large amount of training notes on the E/F/F1/F2

FredFri
17th Aug 2006, 14:42
Hi Len, check your PM about your request.

And btw, Hi everybody on Rotorheads ! (since it's my first post :O)

Heliport
17th Aug 2006, 16:18
Welcome to Rotorheads, Fred. (On behalf of everybody.)

French Riviera, eh?

We help each other here.

Please confirm the Moderators of this forum have an open invitation to stay at your place.

Heliport

FredFri
17th Aug 2006, 17:03
Please confirm the Moderators of this forum have an open invitation to stay at your place.

:ok: Pleasure's mine!

Big Beres
19th Aug 2006, 02:59
Len-ticular

I have a copy of the Eurocopter AS355N notes in PDF format.
PM me for more details

BB

rick1128
19th Aug 2006, 22:06
I too would be interested in copies of the AS355 training notes, all variants.

Thanks.

Big Beres
20th Aug 2006, 04:17
Guys

Since I posted that I have training notes for the AS355N I’ve had lots of requests for a copy of the notes. I’m more than happy to pass on these great set of notes to fellow aviators. The notes are too large to send via email so the only way for me to send them out is via “snail mail” To those people that I’ve told I’ll post copies to already disregard the following.

I’ve now exhausted by supply of blank CD’s and have a small postage bill…..so for those people who would still like a copy of the notes if your happy to donate a few dollars for a disc and postage or better still post me a blank disc and Self Addressed Envelope I send the notes out to you …..for more info PM me

Big Beres