PDA

View Full Version : Active aerospace : (((

menikos
15th Aug 2006, 14:00
Hello,

I have been very shocked by the behavior of Walt Lazaruk director of active aerospace (type rating provider).

I asked for informations that I've received but I've asked further questions and I have been ignored my messages deleted or simply not readed.

Are they just looking for our money ?

So beware of those kind of people, is not a way to behave with potential clients.

If I'm wrong no problem I'm open to any critics.

Left Wing
16th Aug 2006, 07:54
the worst kind...worm !

Capt. Crocodile
16th Aug 2006, 13:15
Although I haven't gone to Canada to do a rating, I've found Walt to be a good communicator both in e-mail and on the phone. Maybe you should call him and see what's happening. He may not have received your message.

menikos
16th Aug 2006, 14:23
He received my messages for sure because I received the acknowledgment of receipt and some of them saying, not readed, deleted without reading.

Never mind.

Capt. Crocodile
16th Aug 2006, 23:40
Ok, well take your business elsewhere then. It's his loss not yours. Canada is more expensive for rating anyway and they give you less hours for your $$. See what the U.S has to offer but one of my friends just did A320 TR in U.S and got stuffed around a lot. This is a bad industry for customer service. Good luck.

Left Wing
17th Aug 2006, 01:27
If you have a letter of intent from an airline Alteon will train you on 320