PDA

View Full Version : Is Michel LeBLanc back ? (I hope not)

GreatCircle
12th Aug 2006, 19:20
Someone mentioned to me Michel LeBlanc is back on the scene after running the poor sods on the Smiley Face MD80s and F100s into the ground...

I hope to god this isn't the case - but somewhere, somehow they thought LeBlanc is behind Maestro...

Anyone know more ?

KIAS
13th Aug 2006, 01:35
That's just second hand info, but as far as I know, Leblanc is NOT behind Maestro.

PPRuNeUser0199
13th Aug 2006, 02:33
I have been told by people in the know that he is not involved at all.
I hear he is selling real-estate.

flyboy519
13th Aug 2006, 06:25
Sorry ... Been out of the country for a while ( although did work for ML at Royal and Inter Canadien ) ... What is Maestro ??? New Airline

Rollingthunder
13th Aug 2006, 06:38
New player in Quebec's airline industry
Last updated Apr 19 2006 09:09 PM EDT
CBC News

New wings will be flying over Quebec skies as of December, when Vacances Maestro begins offering international flights to and from Quebec City.

The new tour-operator company, which has teamed up with subcontractor ICC-Aviotek, will have two airplanes at its disposal.

''In the winter time, [we will offer] classic destinations, southern destinations," said Michel Mordret, president of Vacances Maestro. "Of course we'll offer some flights to Europe," he said, adding Canadian destinations might also be possible during the summer.

Subcontracting the operation and maintenance of the airplanes is Vacances Maestro's trick to cutting costs and staying flexible with its destinations, Mordret said.

KIAS
14th Aug 2006, 02:55
http://www.vacances-maestro.com/en/index.htm