PDA

View Full Version : No House only condo?:ugh: :ugh:

R2000/1830
12th Aug 2006, 04:50
One of the questions that I was told might be on the interview is "are there houses in HK" I thought this would be easy but cant find the answer, are there only condos?

Kane Toed
12th Aug 2006, 06:37
Try the following site www.google.ca (http://www.google.ca) (it's Canadian), then type in the following:

house AND Hong Kong

UlsterPPL
12th Aug 2006, 11:21
There are houses in Hong Kong: upmarket one (very expensive- HKD 30,000 per month or above) or the ones near small villages (Tung Chung, Silver Mine Bay, Lautau or Sai Kung -an hour drive, Yuen Long- New Territories). I was born in HK and living there for 18 years. Most of us are living in high rise buildings. I know there is no comparison to where you are living now- Cananda, Australia, ...

R2000/1830
12th Aug 2006, 14:51
Come on guys I obvously know that people did not live in thatch houses I did a lot of research. On Google and other sites, all I could find were high rise and low rise condos/apartments for sale and or mansions on a hill overlooking the ocean. I just wanted to know, would it be possible to live in a house or are condos what the majority of people live in. Which I'm sure is what the interviewer is looking for. I live in a condo in my home country and love it. You guys have been vary helpful on all my other post, preparing me for the interview and possible move to HK. I'm sorry if this question crossed the line. I wrote it late at night after studying for 12 hours.

Oasis
12th Aug 2006, 22:52
Dont worry, these guys are just feeling a little grumpy today.
Valid question, I say!