View Full Version : Offer off employment subject to medical

LOOPYGIRL
11th Aug 2006, 11:48
Please could someone offer me any medical help ?
i have been offered a position as cc
The problem is i have had a nasty ear infection which escalated on my hols (swimming ) i have never had one before ,i have been givan the all clear by hospital and passed a hearing test no damage done to the ear,
will this affect my application ?

docash1983
15th Aug 2006, 13:15
Firstly I am no medical expert so please do not take this as the outright truth. I used to get really bad ear infections to the point where I was virtually deaf in one ear. This was caused by eczema of the inner ear. I have spoken to medical examiners at the CAA and they have told me that I would pass a class 1. The ear infections have now subsided however i was told that I would require some kind of lotion to prevent infections occuring due to wearing head sets for long periods. As I say I am no medical expert but hope this helps.
Docash

LOOPYGIRL
27th Aug 2006, 11:39
Firstly I am no medical expert so please do not take this as the outright truth. I used to get really bad ear infections to the point where I was virtually deaf in one ear. This was caused by eczema of the inner ear. I have spoken to medical examiners at the CAA and they have told me that I would pass a class 1. The ear infections have now subsided however i was told that I would require some kind of lotion to prevent infections occuring due to wearing head sets for long periods. As I say I am no medical expert but hope this helps.
Docash
Thanks , i dont think i nead to wear head phones :hmm: hope not (i wouldnt trust me flying a plane) just comfy shoes ,
was just concerned that they may take this as a problem when they receive my medical records from my doc and make it an issue,
thanks for your reply ;)