PDA

View Full Version : German ATPL questions anyone?

OscarYankee
10th Aug 2006, 20:18
I have just been invited to an assesment for Air Berlin with "Interpersonal" in Hamburg. That itself being a good thing, but I have been at Interpersonal once before a few years back, so I know that the tests include ATPL-questions in german. Now, I am able to find myself around the german language, but one thing is to order a beer at the local "Bierstube", completing an atpl-test in german is a whole other ballgame...:eek:
So my question is now: Does anyone know where I can find a copy of one or more german atpl-tests for me to practice on?

aviatn
11th Aug 2006, 08:09
The only advice I can give you is e-bay.de
Several programs are offered from atpl students.
If you know your stuff though, it shouldn't be much of a problem passing.

OscarYankee
11th Aug 2006, 10:35
The problem is not so much the ATPL itself, but all the german technical terms that I am not so familiar with... When studying and attending danish CAA exams, all is in english...

aviatn
11th Aug 2006, 10:54
Yeah, I know the problem just too well. I've lived in Canada for many years and have obtained my ATPL there. I then wanted to get the German ATPL. What a nightmare. I now do the JAA ATPL, in English.
As far as your problem is concerned you could also try to post at www.pilotenboard.de or try ebay.