PDA

View Full Version : Windfall!!

Glass Half Empty
10th Aug 2006, 11:55
What are you going to spend your HK$3388 on?

cpdude
10th Aug 2006, 14:36
What are you going to spend your HK$3388 on?
1/2 a Wanchai night!:E

wombatatico
10th Aug 2006, 16:35
A wonderfully generous gift it is indeed. Nearly covers the costs of flying my family home on my FREE OF CHARGE tickets!!!!

But who am I to complain? I'm an American. Apparently I'm unable to formulate rational thoughts, properly manipulate aircraft controls, adhere to CX SOP's, and possess even the slightest amount of technical knowledge. Not to mention properly key the mike and speak on the radio. Thank goodness I job, eh?

cpdude
10th Aug 2006, 20:20
A wonderfully generous gift it is indeed. Nearly covers the costs of flying my family home on my FREE OF CHARGE tickets!!!!

But who am I to complain? I'm an American. Apparently I'm unable to formulate rational thoughts, properly manipulate aircraft controls, adhere to CX SOP's, and possess even the slightest amount of technical knowledge. Not to mention properly key the mike and speak on the radio. Thank goodness I job, eh?

Wait a moment pal...I smell a rat! An American saying "eh"!:= ;)

Kane Toed
11th Aug 2006, 06:51
Wait a moment pal...I smell a rat! An American saying "eh"!:= ;)Awesome spot cpdude:ooh:

A ‘Very North’ American perhaps? (or should I say "rite"?)

wombatatico
11th Aug 2006, 10:53
Not well spotted at all, but nice try nonetheless.

Not only can I not: formulate rational thoughts, properly manipulate aircraft controls, adhere to CX SOP's, and possess even the slightest amount of technical knowledge. Not to mention properly key the mike and speak on the radio.
But now I'm causing linguistically induced geographic confusion. I'm hopeless...:{

That's it, I'm taking my $3388 (apparently it's a lucky number:ok:) and heading to Fenwick's. I hear there're American women there, South American that is.

Yeager
11th Aug 2006, 13:00
Yeah mate, and thank god, its South American woman there, and NOT N. America... gnsk gnsk..

Cheers,
Chuck :ugh:

cpdude
11th Aug 2006, 14:30
I'm unable to formulate rational thoughts, properly manipulate aircraft controls, adhere to CX SOP's, and possess even the slightest amount of technical knowledge. Not to mention properly key the mike and speak on the radio.

Was that actually written on your ERAS? If so...pathetic. Was he British? You must have been faking it all these years in your previous employment.:ok:

Kane Toed
11th Aug 2006, 15:28
I'm unable to formulate rational thoughts, properly manipulate aircraft controls, adhere to CX SOP's, and possess even the slightest amount of technical knowledge. Not to mention properly key the mike and speak on the radio.
Isn't that a GOOD ERAS?

VR-HFX
11th Aug 2006, 17:56
Good to see most of the young blades will be using this huge windfall to re-charge their Octopussy Cards:}

N1 Vibes
12th Aug 2006, 00:19
If some people were to take off their rose tinted blinkers, you'll see that some people in CX that work their socks off to keep a certain group of the CX staff with burgeoning wallets in the air, actually $3,888 could represent over 25% of their monthly wages. I guess they will be happy to see their Lai See.

But for those people who will be spending it down some deep dark hoe, sorry hole, in Wanchai, of course you'll appreciate the hangover and the 'stunner' that you pulled in the morning. Hope you enjoy it.

I almost feel sad for you, almost.....

cpdude
12th Aug 2006, 00:27
If some people were to take off their rose tinted blinkers, you'll see that some people in CX that work their socks off to keep a certain group of the CX staff with burgeoning wallets in the air, actually $3,888 could represent over 25% of their monthly wages. I guess they will be happy to see their Lai See.
But for those people who will be spending it down some deep dark hoe, sorry hole, in Wanchai, of course you'll appreciate the hangover and the 'stunner' that you pulled in the morning. Hope you enjoy it.
I almost feel sad for you, almost.....
Do you feel sad enough to give me yours so I can have a full Wanchai night?:} :E

Feather Boa
12th Aug 2006, 11:09
As we're soon to become one big happy(?) family, and we too have a healthy proportion of Wanchai Warriers, I'm assuming we'll (KA) get the beer tokens as well!

Fx

Glass Half Empty
13th Aug 2006, 12:46
You might do but the decimal point might be in a different place!!