PDA

View Full Version : Voyager Aviation!!!!

pires86
6th Aug 2006, 18:51
Firstly hi all.I need some information about with voyager aviation school.I think I II go to a flight school and voyager looks like good and cheap school.Does anyone has any info about that school.OR which school is the best and cheap in Florida?I want to take all certificates from florida to be pilot at airlines.for the reason Who can give me advise.PLease help me.İs Voyager aviatiıon good?Can ı do this with voyager aviation. so if ı take all certificates to be pilot at airlines from voyager aviation.can ı be pilot ??Does voyager aviation has authorized to be pilot at airlines?Thank you so much already now(-_-)

ITFC1
6th Aug 2006, 19:46
Hi, i was at Voyager a few years back. Is a good school and if Gary Evans is still there i recomend you going there.

Drop me a message if you need any more info.

Graham

pires86
6th Aug 2006, 20:10
Hi, i was at Voyager a few years back. Is a good school and if Gary Evans is still there i recomend you going there.

Drop me a message if you need any more info.

Graham

Thanks for your answer.Are you pilot? and have you finished to voyager aviation? How s voyager?If ı take all certificates from voyager aviation can ı be pilot at airlines??so does voyager have authorized to give airline pilot certificates??how s teachers?how s planes?is voyager famous in flight schools?

LD Max
6th Aug 2006, 21:39
I want to take all certificates from florida to be pilot at airlines.for the reason Who can give me advise.PLease help me.İs Voyager aviatiıon good?Can ı do this with voyager aviation. so if ı take all certificates to be pilot at airlines from voyager aviation.can ı be pilot ??Does voyager aviation has authorized to be pilot at airlines?
Before you do anything else...Read This First. (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=131649) Really - you must.

Given the specific nature of your question, you should also pay particular attention to this Background Info (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=134076) which can also be found under the above link.

Your selection of flight school(s) should take account of your professional goals, since there are many schools providing flight training at various different standards and levels. Voyager is but one of many and it's certainly not where I would start a career. There's an Awful lot more to starting an aviation career than simply learning to fly a Cessna in Florida - which is about all you might expect from a place like Voyager.

A friendly word of advice, (no offence intended), but you seriously need to work on improving your standard of English to get anywhere.

Regards