PDA

View Full Version : CX-Pay

R2000/1830
4th Aug 2006, 14:46
I know what the S/O's make does anyone know what the F/O's and Capt's make. I would like to know for the interview.

spannersatcx
4th Aug 2006, 15:35
Far too much:ouch:

water check
4th Aug 2006, 19:01
....unless you and your family are onboard for an arrival or departure during a Typhoon eh Spanners....? ;)

spannersatcx
4th Aug 2006, 20:53
Shame there's no tongue in cheek smiley:ok:

R2000/1830
4th Aug 2006, 21:37
Does anyone know, or know where I can find out

Ramboflyer 1
5th Aug 2006, 07:14
yeah baby , but why do i have to start as SO when ive already got the rating and a few years right seat....................I still want the job but they gotta look at experience...........

The Riddler
5th Aug 2006, 10:11
yeah baby , but why do i have to start as SO when ive already got the rating and a few years right seat....................I still want the job but they gotta look at experience...........

Rambo, surely this is a wind up!

Why should you jump in front of all the other experienced CX SO's waiting for an Pax FO upgrade? :confused:

Isn't that a bit like EK taking DEC's and holding back promotions for long time EK FO's?
After all, EK recruitment must have looked at their experience levels...

flyinsmart
7th Aug 2006, 05:05
Forgive me....(I'm new the the forum)....is that scale in HKD or in US Dollars?

I did the conversion on it guessing it was HKD...and it really didn't come out as all that much.

Can anyone clarify???

ACMS
7th Aug 2006, 05:28
flyinsmart are you serious? **** I wish it was USD:D

he even gave you a hint at the bottom by quoting the exchange rate

LocaliserAlive
7th Aug 2006, 06:51
Can anyone tell me if the DEFO payscale on freighters starts with Junior FO or FO salary? :confused:

Cheers,

Loc

Veruka Salt
7th Aug 2006, 07:24
Hi Loc,
The DEFO payscale for freighters is totally different - it bears no relation to the pax F/O scales:sad: :sad:
VS

LocaliserAlive
7th Aug 2006, 08:51
Hi Loc,
The DEFO payscale for freighters is totally different - it bears no relation to the pax F/O scales:sad: :sad:
VS

Thanks for the reply VS, do you have details for a Paris basing?

Loc
:ok:

Veruka Salt
7th Aug 2006, 10:12
Hi Loc,

FO pay is 42900 GBP, increasing in 10 annual increments, from completion of first 12 mths service.

Capt pay is 75300 GBP; I can only assume that this too increases annually, but I don't know first hand. I'm sure someone else can clarify that.

VS