PDA

View Full Version : A note of thanks...

rampvet
3rd Aug 2006, 17:45
Well, I just got the good news this week: I've been offered a job as DESO with Cathay!
I start in early 2007.

After spending the past two years preparing for my interviews and using this forum as a guide, I think it's time I gave a "Thanks, fellas" to the following regular contributors:

Flyingkiwi, extremeP, Kane Toed, 404 Titan, Silberfuchs, Crossbleed, Beta Boy, Size Matters, Cpt. Underpants, Cronus, Altyre, Corporal Klinger, bigbeerbelly, Left Wing, Trevor the Lover, Yeager, J32Drivr, and Mr. Bloggs.

I apologize to those who have been left out of the above list; I know many others have contributed greatly to these forums.

And a special thanks to whoever took the time a few years ago to type out and post those CX interview notes. That was the most valuable source of information I found anywhere.

So again, a tip of the cap, and if I run into you at the Headland (I'll be there a lot during the first six months of 2007) there's a beer on me waiting for you.

For all you wannabes who want to hear my interivew info, I've posted it over on the Fragrant Harbour Wannabes forum, (where it belongs, eh, Trevor the Lover?), under the long-running "Success" thread.

Ramp Vet

bigbeerbelly
3rd Aug 2006, 22:08
You are very welcome.
Congratulations!!!

upsguy
3rd Aug 2006, 22:25
way to go!!!!hard work does pay off...hope to see you there soon, my initial is this month..

Kane Toed
4th Aug 2006, 09:41
n'worries rampvet - always a pleasure to have another success! Well done.