PDA

View Full Version : Bledisloe Cup

w_ocker
30th Jul 2006, 06:23
At the risk of being tarred, feathered and rode eastwards across the "dutch" to NZ by my fellow Aussies, congrats to the All Blacks on last night's victory. A well played, hard fought match, which was, um, I guess, probably, er... well, won by the better team on the night. There, I said it. Well done the Blacks...
And I liked the alternate Haka the other night too.
W-ocker

r44driver
30th Jul 2006, 07:30
Well said w_ocker.
A great game between the two best teams in the world at the moment. It could have gone either way.

sprocket
30th Jul 2006, 08:21
Ahh yes, the alternate haka ... and that pink thing?

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~thesme/mypic137.jpg

kissmysquirrel
30th Jul 2006, 08:32
Excuse me but what the hell has this got to do with Helicopters?

Sir HC
30th Jul 2006, 08:48
Ohh lighten up a bit you cranker! If you don't like the thread, stay out. There are plenty of other threads to look through! Did I take the bait?

Tempsford
30th Jul 2006, 08:55
YUP, you sure did..

kissmysquirrel
30th Jul 2006, 09:04
Glad some heli pilots have a sense of humour! :D :E :E

r44driver
30th Jul 2006, 10:57
KMS is probably from England.
They don't play rugby there do they?

kissmysquirrel
30th Jul 2006, 11:11
We do play it here but we're not very good! We prefer proper mens sports like darts and snooker. :ok:

Lord Mount
30th Jul 2006, 11:56
Does R44 need reminding who the current World Champions are?

Te_Kahu
30th Jul 2006, 12:25
He probably doesn't, but I think they do! :E

crop duster
30th Jul 2006, 18:34
[QUOTE=sprocket]Ahh yes, the alternate haka ... and that pink thing?

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~thesme/mypic137.jpg[/QUOTE

Is that guy carrrying a purse?:confused: Looks like his buddies are trying to protect him from a bunch of rednecks.

Dis-Mystery of Lift
30th Jul 2006, 20:11
Well said W Ocker.:ok:
Will go down as one of the great test matches:D
Must admit havnt got to many nails left:}
Glad we only have to put up with the Poms and that World Champ S**T for another year.Thay should all be out practicing their penalty kicks anyway:mad:

helmet fire
31st Jul 2006, 07:58
Agree with w-ocker. Well done Kiwis, underlining the superiority they have in world rugby. Finally an enjoyable test match for us Aussies (and a rather flattering scoreline.)

As for the British World Champions...best thing that ever happened to rugby - and I was there in me green and gold too!
Very lucky for them in 2003 that the Wallabies pulled an intercept out of their arse against a three man overlap and accidently beat the Blacks, knocking them out and therefore giving England a reasonable shot at it.

Now lets see the offshore performance in bokki-ville! That'll sort them out.

Ned-Air2Air
31st Jul 2006, 08:27
Good to see the ABs won :)

If we can still beat the Wallabie, handbags and all, imagine what we could do if we really tried :D :D

Cheers from Dubai.

Ned

pohm1
31st Jul 2006, 09:07
Lets be clear, the English are the world champions, not the British;)

topendtorque
31st Jul 2006, 12:11
Lets get back to rugby, Handbags and the Olde English cheer squad in the background-- "up school"-- goddam