PDA

View Full Version : Is it a 'Photoshop' job or not..................

slam_dunk
22nd Jul 2006, 08:06
slightly off topic,
talking about "barely enough"
http://server3.uploadit.org/files/outletvalve-ANGEL.jpg

Nozzer
22nd Jul 2006, 08:52
.. a fake!! Unless the aircraft is totally transparent there should be at the very least some shade visible on the ground. There's not a vestage of any!! And why is everyone gazing into the distance? :ok:

Max Angle
22nd Jul 2006, 10:10
Whats the black mark underneath the rear of the aircraft then, looks a lot like shadow to me.

BOAC
22nd Jul 2006, 10:18
This is the place for all these "Wow - is this real"? - "is this possible"? - "How do they do this?" and all the dredged up again pictures that have been on PPrune before.

Airliners photos (that do not fit the above) go into the 'Sticky'.

aviate1138
22nd Jul 2006, 13:39
.. a fake!! Unless the aircraft is totally transparent there should be at the very least some shade visible on the ground. There's not a vestage of any!! And why is everyone gazing into the distance? :ok:
Look at the shed in the distance. On the extreme LHS, just under the eaves is a fitting [lamp?] casting a shadow. Taking that angle and bearing in mind it and the F-18 are not at quite the same angle, the shadow under the F-18 is almost subtending the same angle as the shadow on the fitting. My view would be it is not "Photoshopped" and is for real. :)
Aviate 1138

DrKev
22nd Jul 2006, 14:28
Looks perfectly real to me. Why on earth wouldn't it be?

Kestrel_909
22nd Jul 2006, 15:12
I have seen videos of the Blue Angles do this and they can, amazing.

glhcarl
22nd Jul 2006, 17:07
Sure its real. He has just started to rotate after takeoff. You can see the main gear door just about to close, under the left hand flap.