PDA

View Full Version : Dragonair IFALPA ban?

LocaliserAlive
21st Jul 2006, 10:26
Hello ppruners,

I would very much like to know if the Feb05 Ifalpa ban applies to the new Dragonair 747 F/O recruitment? If not, could anybody P.M. me with the T&Cs?

Thank you for your help.

Loc.:ok:

woblewomble
21st Jul 2006, 16:07
Yes the ban exists, be careful as it may have lomg term affect on your career. If your a high time GA man looking for the break/challange and you took this job , there is some symbathy for your type in this company. Its a **** of an industry so your choice

LocaliserAlive
22nd Jul 2006, 10:27
OK, I'l give it a miss. Are they still recruiting on the Airbus fleet?

:ok:

Ka-life
23rd Jul 2006, 00:32
OK, I'l give it a miss. Are they still recruiting on the Airbus fleet?

:ok:

Yes they are.

Rabbitwear
23rd Jul 2006, 06:19
Screw you guys with your selfish bans on the innocent. While you collect some of the highest salarys in Aviation.
If im offered the job im taking it and you can all get ------.

Flap 5
23rd Jul 2006, 10:21
Screw you guys with your selfish bans on the innocent. While you collect some of the highest salarys in Aviation.

Highest salaries in aviation? I think you'll find since the introduction of the B scale salary in 1993 that is a myth now. Not many on those high salaries now. I would say comfortable in a high cost of living location.

joebanana
27th Jul 2006, 13:34
Hey rabbit,

A lot of posts on the middle east forum since you signed up last month. Why the interest in KA?

Joe

6-String
27th Jul 2006, 19:53

I believe that the KA selection process has thus far been one of the more reliable D!ckhead Filters in aviation. Tough luck pal! :=

vikena
28th Jul 2006, 13:51
Yeah they filter for Dickheads and take the ex ansett ones

AnQrKa
29th Jul 2006, 01:13
Vikena, Yeah. All the ex an pilots are idiots. Nothing wrong with wildly generalised statements like that. Please, please please vikena, shed some light on your past - where did you come from cos EVERY pilots can be lumped into a generalised category if required. Its a slippery slope. Please tell me where you came from.

flying-monkey
29th Jul 2006, 02:35
Rabbit.
You would be perfect fit at Go Jet airlines. They will love you.

vikena
29th Jul 2006, 14:35
I didn't say idiots.

Some of them are clever , nevertheless Dickheads to a man.

6-String
29th Jul 2006, 14:52
I didn't say idiots.

Some of them are clever , nevertheless ...

Oops! Another braindead Aussie. (What, oxymoron?)

Follow the Follow Me
30th Jul 2006, 12:33
I didn't say idiots.
Some of them are clever , nevertheless Dickheads to a man.

Did one knock over your missus while you were away from DB? You give yourself away on earlier posts. ;)

dragon501
30th Jul 2006, 12:48
Mwaaaaaaahaahhahaahaha LOL LOL

JY9024
30th Jul 2006, 13:39
Ahhh yes, thats right, she was the entertainment at the AN reunion BBQ...

Wizofoz
30th Jul 2006, 14:18
Screw you guys with your selfish bans on the innocent.

They looked at how wildly successful the Cathy ban was and decided to copy it.....:rolleyes:

6-String
30th Jul 2006, 17:24
Did one knock over your missus while you were away from DB? You give yourself away on earlier posts. ;)

Sounds like she's at least got a sense of humour! :ok: