PDA

View Full Version : Senior Service Morale

tonkatechie
20th Jul 2006, 14:10
Seems they're having fun somewhere in the navy (shut up Southside!)
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-7630379372169316974&q=
Quite a few funny faces there...
:D

FFP
20th Jul 2006, 14:26
They haven't got JPA yet . . . :E

Green Meat
20th Jul 2006, 15:30
Oh superb! Who knew they had it in them?! :ok: :ok:

airborne_artist
20th Jul 2006, 15:36
Been around a while. Noticeable that despite this offering from the Dark Blue, and the peerless Amarillo video from the QDG, the light blue have failed miserably to produce anything :E

enginesuck
20th Jul 2006, 16:11
Its about time we did - perhaps via this website we could get the clips mailed around to somebody who can edit video and or lay a soundtrack, a montage of light blue perhaps.

I have seen a light blue vid but alas it contain sensitive stuff so no use really.

FFP
20th Jul 2006, 16:14
Good Idea.

Starting a thread entitled RAF Morale Video

Pontius Navigator
20th Jul 2006, 16:29
The RAF MCO Guru tried to get that off the ground when Armarillo came out. He got a raspberry.

These sort of things have to be more or less spontaneous from the bottom up and better than the French AF offering which looks pretty good.

bad livin'
20th Jul 2006, 17:11
Personally speaking i'm getting a serious kick out of seeing the RN step up to the plate to move who they can out of this nightmare. WELL DONE PEOPLE. Makes me very proud. Also fantastic to see jointery in action for the public to see so clearly and in such a positive role.

FFP
20th Jul 2006, 17:57
PN,

Agree. Anything official doesn't work.

Mr-AEO
20th Jul 2006, 18:20
Nice to see Stimpy putting his air guitar skills to good use!

Nice one, great edit as well.:D

Footless Halls
20th Jul 2006, 21:20
Sorry if this posting is 'thread creep' and not directly related to videos, but I'm a civvy who recently (before the latest troubles blew up) had the privilege of spending some days at sea as guest of the RN on one of HM's warships in the Med.
Never met a more switched-on, bright and motivated bunch of guys ('n gals). I'm proud to have been their guest and I've no doubt they are doing a super job efficiently and with great 'drive' - as I'm sure are service-folk of others hues.
Thanks everyone for your wonderful service - we appreciate and salute you.

Always_broken_in_wilts
20th Jul 2006, 23:19
No great surprise the Senior Service picked a Queen track:E

Joking aside top job you lot are doing in the Kokinelli area, well done guys and gals:D :D :D :D

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced

4Greens
21st Jul 2006, 00:20
Congrats to the old firm - they are still messing around in OZ. The RN sent a warship and picked people up.

FishHead
21st Jul 2006, 03:17
Great vid, nice to see people having fun at work... anyone know if one of the 3-bars was the ship's Captain? was wondering if the RN-types would get involved in the fun, or just let the chaps (or RN term for chaps) get on with it

VitaminGee
21st Jul 2006, 10:03
Starting a thread entitled RAF Morale Video

FFP, the script is contained within the RAF Joke Book!!;) ;)

SRENNAPS
21st Jul 2006, 20:53
"RAF Morale Video" ???????
Superb video by the RN.
But they can do it because they are just a little bit less twitchy then us when it comes down PC.
Trust me when I say I have a ton of Video (with music) that shows RAF light blues suit's having fun "ALL" over the world. But would I show it here - No Way!!!!!

ratty1
21st Jul 2006, 22:52
Aww go on show us. We wont tell anybody who it was that put them on here. Honestly:)

Fly3
22nd Jul 2006, 03:41
Excellent job guys. Brought back memories of great Sods Operas at sea. Many thanks.

Chimbu chuckles
22nd Jul 2006, 06:55
I thought it was very entertaining...until the bit with the 'snycro pair' of nodding helmets...my cigarette hit the wall behind the puter:}

Very funny indeed.

Krystal n chips
22nd Jul 2006, 08:11
On the subject of PR and the RN, a nice little piece in the Manchester Metro News ( sorry, no link available ) about an 11yr old kid doing a project on "Flight and space"--writes a letter to the "Boss of the Navy"----who duly sends a Lynx to the school ! ( Picture in the paper shows said Lynx coded 673 hovering behind her ) ------however --the Navy guys may be surprised to learn of a new covert NAS and the role for the Lynx as described by the reporter and quoted below.

" The helicopter, based at Barton Aerodrome, is usually used at air shows". :hmm:

Very nice piece of PR though in the current climate :ok: