PDA

View Full Version : Want to share a 727 sim slot ?

Reg Warrior
7th Jul 2006, 13:24
Hi All

I have a sim ride comimg up with a 'B'ig 'A'irline and have a booked a 4 hour slot at the BOH 727 sim. I have already experienced the standard of the pre-interview training there and this instructor is excellent.

Unfortunately, my sim buddy cannot make it and I am determined to hang on to the booking.

Anyone fancy sharing some good quality training time and costs ?

- Tues eve, 11 July

Thanks

Reg

Sky Wave
7th Jul 2006, 13:48
Reg

Is your sim slot with Mike Boulton? I only ask because I had a couple of hours on the 727 with him just recently. There were two of us, but to our surprised Mike sat in the left hand seat leaving the other one of us in the jump seat, well flight engineers seat to be exact. I'm not complaining, it's possibly a better vantage point but what I am saying is that you may not need a partner, just knock your booking down to 2 hours.

SW

Reg Warrior
7th Jul 2006, 16:14
Thanks SW

I’m aware of that information. This session is with a capt called ‘Dan’ and he gives the full four hours to both students in both seats plus comprehensive brief and debrief - very thorough and professional

Reg

buddieboy
9th Jul 2006, 17:00
Reg,

You still got the time booked? I am booked in with Mike Boutlon on the 12th at Bournmouth for an hour but having just done a ride in a 737 this week, I reckon I could do with some extra practice on top :uhoh: ....

4 hours is maybe a bit much for me but let me know the details, cost etc. and I might be interested in a couple hours..

Also, are you SSP or DEP? I am SSP so it would be good if experience matched up....

buddieboy.