PDA

View Full Version : Seeking advice on buying heli!

dheli
5th Jul 2006, 09:57
Hello everybody,

Can anybody help with a couple of contacts on people/companies with experience in buying helicopters?

Need somebody who can advice me on whether to go for a R44 vs. a Jetranger, a new one vs. a used one, a twin vs. a single engine, operating costs, insurance etc.!

Have different criterias the helicopter needs to fulfill, but would like to talk to somebody with a bit of experience in the field.

Best regards Dheli :ok:

MD900 Explorer
5th Jul 2006, 10:05
dheli

You have to let us know what you will be using the helicopter for, this may help "us" to give you the best information. :D

MD :ok:

Bravo73
5th Jul 2006, 10:07
dheli,

Check your PMs.

B Sousa
5th Jul 2006, 18:23
Asked and Answered here many times. Depends on so many factors. What for, how much to spend, where in the world it will be located, what toys are needed on the aircraft??.

HELOFAN
5th Jul 2006, 18:42
Q1
Have you got a ton of surplus cash?

If yes, why dont you already have one? Can I have a job please?

If not, dream a little dream.

Q2
Can you get a ton of surplus cash?
If yes, have you stolen it or been importing/exporting with out the proper permits, can I have a job please?

If not , keep dreaming the dream.

Q3
IF Not is the answer to all of the above, Did you mean an RC one?

If yes , Can I have one too please?

If not Keep on dreaming & stop asking questions that get us all going back to our book marked heli spots & A/C for sale marks & making us ask why the hell we dont have our own A/C now.
:}

Cheers

HF

Please note , the above questionaire is not serious nor are the comments applied , nor are the thoughtsd , comments or beliefs of the PPRUNE management, its affiliated associates or members.....just mine .
:E
Thanks again

HF

HillerBee
5th Jul 2006, 18:56
I can answer all your questions, assist you in any way. Daily rate however £350.00

Hughes500
5th Jul 2006, 21:01
Best advice is go and speak to owners of each type you are looking at. Ask them the pros and cons and also how much it actually costs to run, after all they are the ones that sign the cheques ! Not some muppet who thinks they know all there is to know about owning / running

Johe02
6th Jul 2006, 06:51
I would go for R44 Raven II everytime. . maybe with the new air-con (if my pax wernt too fat)