PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous Goods course

MineDog
5th Jul 2006, 09:31
Hi all,

I wonder if anyone knows of a school that has a Dangerous Goods course IN EUROPE (or even better: an internet course)?
Need that certificate and do not want to spend 22 hours as self loading cargo in the back for a one day course :}

Thanks in advance,
MD

chk
5th Jul 2006, 10:32
I dont think its in Europe but its a distance learning course.
Hope it helps.

http://www.iata.org/training/courses/tcgp26

scroggs
5th Jul 2006, 11:52
Yet another member that chooses not to allow us to judge the right place for their query by giving us some information in their profile. Is this a Wannabe pilot who's decided to do a DG course for extra info? Is this an Ops Clerk or Dispatcher posting in the wrong forum? Is this anything to do with Professional Pilot Training for Wannabes? Who knows? :ugh:

Scroggs

hughesyd
5th Jul 2006, 12:22
Jeez scroggs, give the guy a break......isnt this supposed to be a friendly open forum for advise opinions ect!!.........no need to be so anal.

What side of the bed did you get out of this morning??:*

scroggs
5th Jul 2006, 15:01
I didn't go to bed last night; I was working - doing the job y'all aspire to. So I apologise if I am less than my sunniest just now. Nevertheless, a bare profile makes it very difficult to tailor advice to the querant, or to ensure that the question is placed in the right forum. Help us to help you, or don't expect much help!

Scroggs

MineDog
5th Jul 2006, 18:57
Ok, ok, I'm sorry. I'm a pilot on the Beech 1900, flying contracts in Africa. Need to do a DG course (SA CAA requires this). Hope this helps you help me.

Cheers,
MD