PDA

View Full Version : Low flying

green granite
4th Jul 2006, 19:06
To whoever was flying the C130 low level over North Beds this afternoon, thank you, the relatively tight 180 turn at about 500' just north of Thurleigh
was wonderfull to watch. :D:D

transmitforDF
4th Jul 2006, 19:15
going a bit off the subject i flew very low over my house AND my school when ur fasinated u tend to spirally descend so my instructor had 2 warn me but i couldn't help it.:)

microlight AV8R
4th Jul 2006, 20:09
Well, if it does the same tomorrow I might well see it air-air as I do my training around that part of our green & pleasant land. Really must get a little digital camera to carry with me :)

green granite
4th Jul 2006, 20:42
Well, if it does the same tomorrow I might well see it air-air as I do my training around that part of our green & pleasant land. Really must get a little digital camera to carry with me :)

Alas, that’s the first one I've seen since Thurleigh closed, Used to see 3 of them following in trail, regularly doing an ILS approach but nowadays the odd tonka and that’s about it
. :{

Milt
5th Jul 2006, 00:44
Tim Bucks

You are fortunate that you didn't meet up with all of those who have gone before to the big hangar in the sky doing what you did without adequate experience.

Speed Twelve
5th Jul 2006, 01:15
Good job he had an instructor on board, eh? ;)

212man
5th Jul 2006, 03:02
He's 15!!!!

PPRuNe Pop
5th Jul 2006, 06:06
So is the instructor by the sound of it, and both idiots.

I am closing the thread :ugh: