PDA

View Full Version : Hainan Airlines and CR/HKE

Peak Tram Driver
4th Jul 2006, 16:13
Does anyone know the real story here is Hainan putting money into CR or HK Express? Or both?I see the CR 737 has turned up....whose flying it?

MTR Dude
4th Jul 2006, 16:29
CR Airways guys that have agreed to fly it for sweet FUC? ALL......

But then again that was a pay rise from an already sweet F.A wage for flying the baby CRJ......

And what an absolute UGLY looking airplane it is in that pink and white colour!

Silly BUGGERS!!!:ugh::ugh::ugh:
:{:{:{

Peak Tram Driver
4th Jul 2006, 18:09
It was the girls from Fenwicks that thought pink would be the best colour and the CR management listens to them.:ok:

Peak Tram Driver
4th Jul 2006, 18:28
I did hear one person in CR wanted purple for the new plane........any idea who that was?

PA31 pilot
6th Jul 2006, 01:11
I thought that Hainan bought a chunk of CR not so long ago, can't really back that up though.
I hear the 738 is ex Hainan.

FREDDY MERCURY
6th Jul 2006, 01:28
Hainan has 45% of CR airways and as far as the "tea lady" knows (and thats more than most) they have no interest in HKE (whats to offer?).

Coastrider26
7th Jul 2006, 09:47
Well you know this one time at bandcamp...... I heard Hainan signed the papers this week and a new plane should be on the ramp later this year.

AAIGUY
7th Jul 2006, 17:29
2nd 737 on July 24th.. 4 or 5 by Sept in HKG.

cpahka
8th Jul 2006, 01:18
2nd likely postpone mid aug cos few 'new old driver' such a terrible one even can't pas simple av law not to mention others, good luck Le P.

dyermaker
9th Jul 2006, 00:49
Have they already hired crew for this 2nd 737? Is HKE planning on interviewing pilots soon for the subsequent planes? Would really appreciate any info. Thanks!

AAIGUY
9th Jul 2006, 04:28
current hiring is for aircraft 4 and 5 I believe.

cpahka
12th Jul 2006, 12:15
Have they already hired crew for this 2nd 737? Is HKE planning on interviewing pilots soon for the subsequent planes? Would really appreciate any info. Thanks!

HKE will introduce 738 by end of this year....cheers!

dyermaker
12th Jul 2006, 15:58
Hi cpahka, do you know when they will be hiring crews?

flyr_flyer
14th Jul 2006, 04:13
Does anyone know the payscales for both CR and HKE ? Capt ? F/O ? Housing ? etc ? didnt see much of their recruitment drive going on .. any latest news ? could be intersted ..... any1 ? thx in advance :)

cpahka
14th Jul 2006, 11:59
Does anyone know the payscales for both CR and HKE ? Capt ? F/O ? Housing ? etc ? didnt see much of their recruitment drive going on .. any latest news ? could be intersted ..... any1 ? thx in advance :)

priority goes to current 737rated (any), write direct to [email protected]

flyr_flyer
14th Jul 2006, 18:39
thx cpahka .. will do .. any idea on the requirements ? Capt ? F/O ? only managed to find out on their site for crj's nothing on the 73's ... hmmmmm delay ? well i guess that is usual for airlines :8

n818af
14th Jul 2006, 22:43
What is the status of the CRJ at CR? Are they going to be replaced with something bigger? I am a HKG local flying CRJ in the US. I submitted my resume several times but haven't heard from them. I don't have enough time for the left seat but any CRJ FO hiring in the near future? Thanks!

AAIGUY
15th Jul 2006, 00:16
CRJ is leaving fleet in the next few weeks. Heavy on EX CRJ crews waiting for B737 conversion.

The B737 is on the website, and in HKG, another will be there shortly, with the third soon following. Hiring is up to the 4th aircraft or so, at this point.

B737 Typed, Glass Time, Age under 50 are all positives I think.

I won't post salary here, but it is more than North American standards, less than some of the Indian Contract flying..it's fair. No Housing, schooling, ect...

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Training is free, there is no buy a type and get a job scheme as advertised on ASG site.

geh065
15th Jul 2006, 03:01
The two CRJ200s left the fleet a few weeks back. They only have the sole CRJ700 left now. The second CRJ700 was fully painted but never taken. Still sitting in Copenhagen.

flyr_flyer
15th Jul 2006, 05:49
this sounds good for the typed guys and excellent information. already wrote to them and waiting for a reply. hope to getsome news back from cr. so far as posted there will be 4th and 5th ng, is there going to be more of them ? anything on the interview and recruiment process ? thanks alot guys for the helpful info :)

training is free ? isn't there a bond ? but well, i wouldn't complain if it's free :ok:

AAIGUY
15th Jul 2006, 10:39
this sounds good for the typed guys and excellent information. already wrote to them and waiting for a reply. hope to getsome news back from cr. so far as posted there will be 4th and 5th ng, is there going to be more of them ? anything on the interview and recruiment process ? thanks alot guys for the helpful info :)

training is free ? isn't there a bond ? but well, i wouldn't complain if it's free :ok:

More 738 coming- 30 ordered-

Bond is a signature item, not $ is required up front.

christep
15th Jul 2006, 15:28
Sorry to butt in from the SLF perspective, but I'm a bit worried that the CRJ is going - my girlfriend and I have been taking it fairly regularly between HKG and CRK, but the loads have been fairly light (perhaps 20-25 on average, but as low as 15 and as high as 40). Is it really going to be economical to fly a 737 for that few people or should I start making other plans for getting to Pampanga in the future?

flyr_flyer
15th Jul 2006, 18:25
Looks like alot of things are happening in CR. Hope to get a positive answer from them soon. Thanks alot for the info guys :)

christep
25th Aug 2006, 03:29
CRJ is leaving fleet in the next few weeks.I guess this is why they have now "suspended" the HKG-CRK run, as I just discovered when I tried to book for next weekend.

Does anyone here have inside knowledge on whether and/or when it will be reinstated with the 738s?

CR could do with someone updating their website a bit more regularly too...