PDA

View Full Version : How come..

dimmolto
2nd Jul 2006, 07:45
there is no thread on the forum covering pilot recruitment at Easyjet?

Best regards

scroggs
2nd Jul 2006, 10:08
I take it you have not worked out how to use the 'search' facility? If you had, you would have found 36 easyJet threads in this and the 'Terms and Endearments' forums in only the last 6 months.

Try it.

Scroggs

dimmolto
11th Jul 2006, 21:24
What are you talking about..

There is nothing about pilot recruitment at Easyjet from what I can see.
And I have used the search facility.

mcgoo
11th Jul 2006, 21:55
hmmm, you can't see much then can you, i've just done a search using the words "easyjet" and "recruitment" and found numerous threads

Troy McClure
11th Jul 2006, 22:18
58 threads with 'Easyjet' in the title, and that's just in the 'Interviews, jobs & sponsorship' forum.

Not rocket science.

Still, reassuring to see who your competition is when it comes to job-seeking, isn't it....

Wazzoo
11th Jul 2006, 22:46
Try:

http://www.pprune.org/forums/search.php?searchid=389376

(Not sure if that url will work for everyone, or expire after a certain time..it worked for me in another browser)

A common mistake I think most people make is that the default search only covers the last month. Setting that to 'Any Date' usually reveals a load more results.

GARDENER
12th Jul 2006, 06:00
Hmmm and I thought it was the hosties that were supposed to be the bitchy ones! Do take into account some people are new to this interweb thing.

scroggs
12th Jul 2006, 08:10
Just to make life easier, I've merged most of the relevant Wannabes easyJet threads from the last year here (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?t=227728&highlight=easyjet). It's OK, no need to thank me (as if!), it only took an hour or so of my time. And there are still plenty more, either from more than a year ago (but still relevant) or in T&E.

A search is easy; go to the 'Search' button at the top right of the page. Click on 'Advanced Search'. Write 'easyJet;' in the search term box, and click on 'search titles only'. Go down the page, and select the search period ('find posts from:'). The default is 1 month. Then select the forum(s) you want to search - use ctrl+click to select more than one forum.

Then sit and read for several days.

Scroggs

GARDENER
12th Jul 2006, 09:37
Although at this moment in time I have no interest in EZY on behalf of my fellow "Job hunters" thanks Scroggs...very good thing to do.