PDA

View Full Version : Aviators Trading

Fat Clemenza
30th Jun 2006, 08:57
Good morning everyone,

I just checked my mail and this is what I found: Aviators Trading in Bremen... I do not remember contacting them but they still managed to find my email address.

They propose placement services for pilots ranging from low timers to experienced captains. Does anyone know anything good or bad about them? They talk about guaranteed jobs with airlines around the globe... I am skeptical, let's see what you guys think.

Fat Clemenza

Mooneyboy
1st Jul 2006, 09:44
This was covered very recently on here so try a search also. Had a very similar thing to you in that I can't figure out how they contacted me or knew anything about me. From the last thread the general oponion was to approach with extreme caution:suspect: . They were only founded a few weeks ago and seem to promise too much. They also seem to want 2500 euros for video interviewing and german language skills before they let you have the contract.

Regards,

Mooneyboy.

Fat Clemenza
1st Jul 2006, 10:28
Thanks Mooney B

Well they didn't mention 2500 euros. They told me to join of their programs I should pay 500 euros. They also had a free membership but with no gurantee of a job.

Yes they do promise too much. They must bebrand new, their website is not even working or when it was, there was only the german version available.

I'm keeping in touch with them. But I'm not paying 500 euros for no bullsh*t promises...

I'm gonna check with the search

FC