PDA

View Full Version : FLYBE BHX -> PGF

cityjet
29th Jun 2006, 23:28
Hi Guys,

I will be travelling in July from BHX to PGF. As the fares are quite high at the moment, im debating on wheter to take a standy ticket. My compnay have an agreement with Flybe. Though i dont know the loads and how likely i am to get on board. Is there anyone in Flybe who could help me out. Could you send me a private message or reply on this thread.

Thanks alot.

CJ

Lucifer
29th Jun 2006, 23:53
The fares are probably high as loads are high. Though I don't know for this airline or route in particular, you would be taking a huge risk if you need to get somewhere for a set time.

Maude Charlee
30th Jun 2006, 11:58
Not seen that route fully booked yet. High 70's yes, full no.

cityjet
2nd Jul 2006, 00:30
5 seats left and crapping it!!!

Memetic
2nd Jul 2006, 11:22
If your company are paying and you need to be there, why mess about? The price is only likley to rise if the flight really is full.

I say really is full, as the 5 seats remaining that you can see, could be 5 left in that fare class, with more bookable at the next fare class increment.

Memetic

OltonPete
3rd Jul 2006, 21:00
CAA Stats for 2005

June 3605 pax it only operated Tu, Th, Sat (2?) & Su
July 4249 pax

I think July works out at an average of 96 and June about 85 (did not check the actual number of rotations).

Considering all the flights are now listed as 77 seat Dash 8's, five empty
seats is a tad disappointing but great load factor!

I almost booked PGF for the family holiday this summer on the day they
released the summer schedules. Hesitated in my lunch break at work
and got home to find they had gone up £150 (for four pax) :ugh:

Pete

Wycombe
4th Jul 2006, 15:01
.....for this part of France, you don't have to fly to PGF. Within a few hours drive of Perpignan are Toulouse (EZY, BA, and BEE from BHX also), Carcasonne (RYR), Montpellier (BA) and Gerona over the border in Spain (with a lot of RYR flights from all over the UK).