PDA

View Full Version : Continental API

BAbe26
29th Jun 2006, 05:56
I'm travelling from BHX-EWR next week and I was wondering if anyone knows how to enter the US Advance Pax info on the website. I can't find it and am thinking that I may only need to give it at the airport but when I've been before with bothe VS and BA I have had to do it on the website 24 hours before.

Help greatly appreciated!

B x :ugh:

tallseabird
29th Jun 2006, 08:26
I travelled with CO recently and asked them about this, it is all done at the airport by the check-in staff (at a self-service checkin desk!!!)

BAbe26
29th Jun 2006, 21:33
Does that still apply if you are on Standby as we cannot check in at a self service check in desk!!

Off Stand
29th Jun 2006, 22:16
Hey there babe26,

My mom is the Supervisor Airport Services for CO at BHX. She says that the check-in agent will swipe your passport at check-in and the details are entered that way.

If you let me know the date of flying, I will get her to check the loads for you.

tallseabird
30th Jun 2006, 08:19
When you go online to make a booking there is an option to 'view seats' I use this as a way to check the loads

patdavies
30th Jun 2006, 10:13
My mom is the Supervisor Airport Services for CO at BHX. She says that the check-in agent will swipe your passport at check-in and the details are entered that way.

You need more than that for API......

johnrizzo2000
1st Jul 2006, 19:28
hey Offstand

will you make sure your mom gets me onto the flight next week when i non-rev?????:rolleyes: just kiddin!