PDA

View Full Version : Job opportunitys for Ready entrys in Europe

Pilotstudent
27th Jun 2006, 15:14
Hi :}

write your opinion about the job markt developement for R/E pilots in Europe.

Thanks

Bomber Harris
27th Jun 2006, 15:28
Whats a "ready entry" pilot?

Your statement (i.e. it's not a question) is worded like my old school exams. It makes me want to throw a pen at you when you're not looking :ouch:

Pilotstudent
27th Jun 2006, 19:16
Sorry about my bad english, I try to improve it daily, but I think you have understand my request!!

R/E pilots are pilotstudents, they hold a ATPL Frozen and apply for a job as Airline pilot.

Your opinion is welcome in these thread, but not your insults.

With regards Bomber Harris:=

alexban
28th Jun 2006, 10:58
I ,like harris,didn't hear the word 'ready pilots' before,and I think the term used it's low hour/time/experience pilot.
But you can call one as you wish,the same as one calls assistent manager a secretary.
Harry was joking with you,and you'll have to modify a bit your attitude if you want to find a place in the airline flying business.
A low hour pilot may find a job easy enaugh for a growing LCC,with an income matching his experience,though.The need for pilots is increasing,while the availability of experienced pilots get's lower and lower.
Brgds

Denti
29th Jun 2006, 17:00
Ready Entry is something lufthansa uses for pilots that join them but didn't do their training at the lufthansa pilot school, just as a difference to NFFs (Nachwuchs FlugzeugFührer) who did the "normal" lufthansa career via the school.

Dont know of anyone else using it.

INSIDEVIEW
29th Jun 2006, 17:19
Stop beeing complicated.
Help out,answer the Question....

Only together we're strong ...dont you ever forget!!!!

So long

cheers