View Full Version : Some bounder..........

VitaminGee
27th Jun 2006, 11:19
........posted this in another Forum:
.......it's all very well suggesting this thread should go to JetBlast, but you just don't get the same level of witty reply as in this fine fourm.
:eek:
Whatever next?
[tantamount to a declaration of war methinks :suspect: :ouch: ]

Whirlygig
27th Jun 2006, 11:39
Yes VitG, I saw that but I'm not daft enough to declare war on the Military Forum :uhoh: :ouch:

Thread in question has a JB version as well so we can all share!

Cheers

Whirls

green granite
27th Jun 2006, 11:52
Yes VitG, I saw that but I'm not daft enough to declare war on the Military Forum :uhoh: :ouch:

Cheers

Whirls

Where's you're sense of adventure and daring do Whirls? :):)

VitaminGee
27th Jun 2006, 12:26
daft enough to declare war on the Military Forum

Whirls, I rather think JBers (excluding oneself) are more than an intellectual match!! :E

acbus1
27th Jun 2006, 12:48
........or even an intellectual match.

TimS
27th Jun 2006, 12:51
I thought they cried 'foul' and ran to mummy last time JBers invaded !

Whirlygig
27th Jun 2006, 12:58
You're right VG and GG, I am being weak and lilly-livered - those Mil boys won't know what's hit them when I get started on 'em!

They won't like it up them Sir!

Cheers

Whirls

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
27th Jun 2006, 14:12
Actually, they are a pretty funny bunch, but sometimes it's like they're not speaking English.

I say we form an alliance with them and jointly atack Rumours and News :E

Now THOSE people deserve it.

colmac747
27th Jun 2006, 14:17
Military Blast v Rumour and News kinda thing?!

.......it's all very well suggesting this thread should go to JetBlast, but you just don't get the same level of witty reply as in this fine fourm.

That member wouldn't be suggesting that we're all thick on here? Or some of us are?!:E

frostbite
27th Jun 2006, 14:53
That member wouldn't be suggesting that we're all thick on here?

Dunno wotcher meen, innit.

GearDown&Locked
27th Jun 2006, 15:21
That member wouldn't be suggesting that we're all thick on here? Or some of us are?!:E

Well, not quite. My educated guess is that there are far worse places at Pprune, like this one referred by some well known high entity:

Unless you want this thread relegated to the spotters forum then please try and have the debate using what could be termed mature argument and less of the willy waving that some of you only seem able to produce.

See what I mean? Ya'll behave now :E

GD&L

Standard Noise
27th Jun 2006, 15:32
Yeah right, then we'll take on those blasted vagabonds from the Crimson Permanent Assurance!:eek:

Black Fly
27th Jun 2006, 16:17
Pprune Thunderdome!

"Two forums enter, one thread leaves; two forums enter, one thread leaves!

G-CPTN
27th Jun 2006, 16:21
Unless you want this thread relegated to the spotters forum then please try and have the debate using what could be termed mature argument and less of the willy waving that some of you only seem able to produce.

Ooooeerr! Is that worse than being banned? Wonder if those guys on Spotters have our number?

diginagain
27th Jun 2006, 16:26
As someone who inhabits both camps, I can tell you that the humour on JB is the equal of the Mil board, but yes, the language can sometimes be daunting.

Great fun, can't beat it. :D :D :D

sinistar
27th Jun 2006, 17:47
They'll blame anyone that doesn't conform as beig a spotter or slate 'em for their speling mistakes.
Still...:= ho hum.....

ILS Repeater
27th Jun 2006, 17:49
Sounds like JB to me !