PDA

View Full Version : informe de alumnos por promocion

Jimmy The Big Greek
25th Jun 2006, 20:26
Hi I received the following document from DGAC in spain "informe de alumnos por promocion" It has my name on it with pasport number and then "F.ALTA" and the date.

I am about to do the exams in September. Is this document for the examinations or that I am just enrolled on the ATPL course.

DC-8
25th Jun 2006, 20:56
Hi I received the following document from DGAC in spain "informe de alumnos por promocion" It has my name on it with pasport number and then "F.ALTA" and the date.

I am about to do the exams in September. Is this document for the examinations or that I am just enrolled on the ATPL course.

Hi JTBG!

There is just one paper which justifies you've paid your taxes. It's a blue paper of the Ministerio de Fomento with the following heading: "TASA POR PRESTACIÓN DE SERVICIOS Y REALIZACIÓN DE ACTIVIDADES EN MATERIA DE NAVEGAVIÓN AÉREA CÓDIGO 029" "MODELO 790". I was given this paper in my flight school and then I went to a bank to pay and get it signed.

You have to take this paper with you to the exams, as well as your DNI (ID).

I don't know the document you say. I've never heard about it (I'm doing an integrated course). Are you doing the course via modular or integrated?

If you have any other doubt you know where to find help.

Good luck with your exams!

DC-8

P.D. Contact your flight school anyway to make sure you pay all the taxes and in the right deadline. The DGAC is really strict with deadlines!

Jimmy The Big Greek
25th Jun 2006, 21:26
hey man, I owe you a bear :ok:

By the way. I love the sound from a DC-8 taking off

DC-8
25th Jun 2006, 21:37
By the way. I love the sound from a DC-8 taking off

Oh yeah! Above all those ones equiped with the P&W JT3C and JT4A turbojets!!! I bet they had to sound really nice. But I don't know if these engines are still flying...

Good luck!