PDA

View Full Version : aviators trading

Jimmy The Big Greek
22nd Jun 2006, 23:33
Just wanted to know if someone has any experience with this company

http://www.aviators-trading.com/

Apparently this is a start-up company specializing in finding jobs for low time pilots. They find you a contract and for this you pay them about 1000euros
(after you get employment).

I am a bit skeptical about this, also due to the fact that he said that he could maybe find me a job in USA. I told him that I don't have a green card. He told me that the company there will arrange it for me. He also said that he will send FAA licensed pilots to a company in europe that flies freight with N-registered aircrafts.

Is this to good to be true?????

INSIDEVIEW
23rd Jun 2006, 00:30
Hi
well i saw your your Questio here and i put it into a German Partner Site to see if theres anyone who knows that Company since it looks german.
Will keep u updated..
cheers

Martin from Germany the next WORLD CHAMPION!!!:}

Jimmy The Big Greek
23rd Jun 2006, 02:07
Thanks alot

wilcoluca
23rd Jun 2006, 07:03
I am also interested in knowing more details about this company. Especially what are the airlines with which they are in contact.

INSIDEVIEW
23rd Jun 2006, 09:24
Well the Germans came to the Solution its just another way to take your money.
They cannot proof any Partnership with Airlines,and to be honest it looks quite strange.
I would suggest rather spent the money in a good CV or a few Sim hours then in these "Bastards"!

Cheers from Germany

Mooneyboy
23rd Jun 2006, 09:54
has anyone else had application forms sent through to them?

Unsure what to think especially since the website is all in German.

Sunny_Always
23rd Jun 2006, 10:40
well it says EU1000 after employment, its not like we're paying them before hand. if they do manage to get us jobs, then i guess most of us won't mind the EU1000.

INSIDEVIEW
23rd Jun 2006, 11:49
well think ...its founded 1st June ...they cannot provide me (till now) with any Partner Airlines ....
I rather wait and let others be the the "TEST PILOTS".

Cheers from the new World Champions ....

Jimmy The Big Greek
23rd Jun 2006, 15:32
Well as I said its to good to be true but at the same time its good to be "open minded".

The thing that made my alarms ring was the fact that "the company would arrange green card". I really doubt that one. Even if it is possible, why make all the hassle when you can find PLENTY unemployd U.S pilots (and green card holders)???

He also mentioned about a company in Belgium that takes FAA pilots (not holding type) and the company helps them with the JAA conversion.

Another thing he said was that he established contact with an airline in Macau which also takes non rated pilots. Well the only airline in Macau is Air Macau which DOES require type. I have personally applied there several times. :E

Anyway I have sent in my application and I will update on this thread regarding this.
If they would land me a job I wouldn't mind paying 3000eu.....but ONLY after I finnish the type :E

MrMutra
23rd Jun 2006, 16:19
Everyone WATCH OUT !!!!!!

They are trying it on and trying to get money out of low time pilots.

I Quote from a recent e mail from them after I contacted them about a position,

If you are interessted in this position, you will be invited for an Interview by
AVTRD. Including a Videointerview. After positive Interview, you will be invited
to join a language school, to learn basic german skills. duartion about 2 weeks.

All travels we be payed by AVTRD aswell as accomodation.

Cost of Programm: 2.500 Euro.

Price is calculated by 5 day earning of the pilot, if accepted. first part of
payment will be at begining of Programm and the second half after video
Interview with AVTRD.

So you have to pay 2500 Euro's to go through there interview but no where is there any information regarding who the " Airline " is they want your cv and 2500 Euro's. :=

Maybe they think there are plenty of stupid pilots out there willing to throw money away :ugh: Well not me man .:cool:

MrM

Jimmy The Big Greek
23rd Jun 2006, 22:02
Maybe we should be more carefull where we give our personal details.
I filled out the application form and send it to them. They have my address and passport number with expire date. Are they able to pull any scam with that information.
This kind of things makes me really sad.

Mooneyboy
23rd Jun 2006, 23:52
I can't understand why you would have to do a basic German course if they would put you with airlines in Macau or somewhere like Belgium. Would this mean that if you did basic German GCSE you would have to do their course and so pay less? Probaly not.

I've had an application sent through to me but I can't understand how they got hold of my email address and knew I was a fATPL. There website is in German so its unlikely I would log on to their and request an application form.

Jimmy the Big Greek how did you get yours application form cause I'm half way through filling mine and having second thoughts about sending it.

This business sounds very odd to me!

Mooneyboy

Jimmy The Big Greek
24th Jun 2006, 00:29
I replied to their ad on http://www.futureairlinepilot.com/recruiting.html. They where looking for a Twin Otter captain in Nepal.

Well anyway I sent them an email that I want to withdraw my application.

Maybe its a good company but I have been burned so many times that I don't trust anyone. When you consider how many typerated unemployed pilot are out there why would a company in Germany pay for language school when there are a lot of rated unemployed german pilots.

I did not like what mr mutra wrote. Its a big time scam warning. If it was that I could pay the fees after the typerating I would not have any problem at all. But paying after a VIDEOINTERVIEW I mean common.

f you are interessted in this position, you will be invited for an Interview by
AVTRD. Including a Videointerview. After positive Interview, you will be invited
to join a language school, to learn basic german skills. duartion about 2 weeks.

All travels we be payed by AVTRD aswell as accomodation.

Cost of Programm: 2.500 Euro.

Price is calculated by 5 day earning of the pilot, if accepted. first part of
payment will be at begining of Programm and the second half after video
Interview with AVTRD.

Lucifer
24th Jun 2006, 16:35
What a load of rubbish - you have to be a complete idiot to apply for something like this.

Some old maxims might come in handy - such as - if it seems too good to be true...etc.

Common sense guys...

Fat Clemenza
1st Jul 2006, 10:36
I opened a thread under the same title 'aviators trading" I hope the mod will merge'em both soon.

Anyways. I am really skeptical about these guys. I do agree that paying a fee upon completion of the TR course is not so bad but paying upfront?

cityshuttle737
2nd Jul 2006, 18:57
Hallo,
As I speak and understand german :D let me tell you:
Beware of this stinki bastard.YOU allready have something,this guy could
for any reason never get,a pilots license.
If you read the german homepage you learn quite quick that this guy has no clue whatīs going on in the airline business.
There is for example the idea to give people jobs in airlines their own stuff is on strike... Hello???
I think he has no connection at all and he is just another bored german student who just knows how to make a homepage,who even donīt know what a pilot has to do and needs some money.
Beware!

Toastal
2nd Jul 2006, 20:41
Have you not spotted the obvious? Little do you fellas know, but it's actually A320 Rider that runs this company!!

Hewants you to spend your monet the right way. Haven't you been reading his threads lately?:yuk:

Fat Clemenza
2nd Jul 2006, 21:05
No comment but I was bustin up laughin!

Fat Clemenza
3rd Jul 2006, 09:07
BUt let's be more serious.

Is what this dude is doing legal? Can he just pop out the blue with this kind of screw you over scheme and still be in business?