PDA

View Full Version : Know a Job listing web sites for Wannabes?

ULcadetpilotWannabe
22nd Jun 2006, 22:28
Low hour pilot seeks job.

Does any of my fellow forumers know a decent job posting website for wannabes?

I'm 30, 300 hours, Canadian Multi/Instrument Rated, and no where to go but willing to relocate. Help!:ugh:

scruggs
22nd Jun 2006, 22:31
http://www.pilotjobsnetwork.com/

INSIDEVIEW
23rd Jun 2006, 00:33
hi there
well im from Germany ,and i can say u are lucky to be in Canada.
There are a lot of Jobs in Canada look at www.pilotcareercenter.com.

cheers

INSIDEVIEW
23rd Jun 2006, 00:35
:eek:
Just found out that site is under construction right now ...
well check it once a Day ..should be online soon !

cheers

@v8ter
23rd Jun 2006, 21:24
This might be of some help !!! Commercial link removed - Scroggs Good Luck !!!:ok:

@v8ter please could you confirm that you have nothing to do with the commercial site you linked to.

Scroggs

To whom it may concern the link that I have provided was meant only as a helping hand to another ppruner I have no connections with this site what so ever. I found it to be helpful so I am passing along the info. All the best to those who are looking to land there first job !!!

scroggs
24th Jun 2006, 09:44
Everyone.

It is PPrune's official policy that links are not allowed. However, in this forum we accept that they can be extremely useful. Bearing in mind our 'no advertising' rules, please do not attempt to slip a crafty ad in for a site or business that you are associated with. We will take that in very bad grace! Where we are suspicious that our hospitality is being abused, we will over- rather than under-react and links will be removed, without consultation or discussion.

Pprune takes its premier placing in the aviation information business very seriously indeed, as do our paying advertisers. We will not allow our, or their, position to be undermined by freeloaders.

Scroggs

WhiteEagle
24th Jun 2006, 19:52
Hi man!
Try futureairlinepilot.com :ok:

Artificial Horizon
25th Jun 2006, 06:18
Here is a job site that no young newly qualified pilot should be without. Many good pilots have started thier career here.

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/?f=y :)

HerrStiffler
26th Jun 2006, 15:11
Assuming you are canadian and therefore only have the right to work in Canada, then I hate to be the one to break it to you but there are MANY pilots in the same position as you! Do you really think that any small operator is going to spend money to advertise a job for low timers?
You have 2 choices : instruct, or get in a car and drive. Yellowknife would be a good target, but you are already too late for this year...
My first job was way north of 60, and I'm lucky I got it. I went there to get it. We had guys phoning everyday looking for a job, and some even flew up... I know guys that drove across the country 3 times before they found something.
Good luck.